[NEED HELP] ENTERING INSIDE A VEHICLE BUG

Okay. So I found a way to remove that annoying seizure movement the player gets when the vehicle is locked and he presses F near it. The same problem now occurs with the G button... the vehicle is locked but my player keeps making that slight movement towards it even when it's locked and I can't seem to fix it.. HELP!!!!

What is the problem if the player just makes a slight movement but fails to enter the car? Maybe you could use TogglePlayerControllable(playerid,0); and then TogglePlayerControllable(playerid,1); after a timer. No movement will be shown then.

EDIT: Won't work, until the timer is called and the player unfrozen the player will slightly move anyways.

OK, so when they attempt to enter a locked car get their position and set it with a slightly higher Z value.

Thanks bud, will try that now and let you know. Repped!

Tested it just now! Still doesn't work man. My character keeps making that slight annoying ass move! I saw another server not long ago and it was smooth without that annoying moving during G or F pressing on locked cars. Please help!

This is caused by lagg between the client and the server, you cannot fix this. If you're using ClearAnimations(playerid); under OnPlayerEnterVehicle, than there is no solution to this. When you lock a vehicle using SetVehicleParams, it only locks the driver's door. If you do some research you might find a way around it, but there is none that I am aware of.