GTA:SA default objects not appearing/streaming.

Well , Few days ago - This problem appeared , I couldn't actually play SA:MP anymore because of it - It happens on big servers with 40+ players online , However - The objects start streaming slowly that they rarely appear , And even if - They disappear once again even if I didn't move - I tried making the stream-distance to the max , But still - Nothing was fixed , Here are some SS'es - And actually its worth within NGRP or LSRP [400+ players.]

SS :

/imageshack/img35/3113/x15d.png
/imageshack/img545/8004/5sk3.png
/imageshack/img28/3928/jzmv.png
/imageshack/img221/5927/re8.png
/imageshack/img153/9567/gukd.png
/imageshack/img834/4450/j9ct.png
/imageshack/img545/8384/zsch.png
/imageshack/img90/5329/4yy.png
/imageshack/img826/4531/yxux.png
/imageshack/img35/7625/odc9.png

Help would be appreciated.

Hey I know you lol

I had this problem a few days ago, the problem that caused this was that I downloaded a bad mod.
I had downloaded a few mods, so it took me a while to guess which one was corrupted.
Anyway, either re-install your GTA:SA or un-install your mods.

PSI'm Jimmy Perrotta from IM )

Hope I helped!

You have mods? If you can't find the mod causing the problem, then reinstall. Remember to make backups when installing mods, and test your game thoroughly before installing more.

If this is a clean game, reverting your video card settings to defualt and re-installing/updating any graphics drivers might fix it.

Yeah - I've downloaded alot of mods recently , I guess that's the problem

and hi jim.

If you play on 800x600 I automatically assume that your PC is crap. Get a better one, if you can.

Stream Memory Fix will help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twizted
View Post
It always helps with map/object streaming + fixes game lags. If this version wont work you can try this one (CLEO version)

Please download Stream Memory fix, It's best! This problem was also in my game. But Stream Memory fixed it! It's amazing!