==========================================

Screenshots Are here:
(Full Set)

Click Me For Screenshots
A Few Screens For Eye's interest

Version 2. The Second Island:

===================================

Information:

Hey Guys. I spent my holiday of 3 weeks doing this from time to time, but I got a bit rushed and decided to release it anyway. Please go easy on me since as I said, I was in a rush. Thanks for taking the time nonetheless to have a look at my work. I'll be sure to check your work in return!
Sure, it only took me 0.11 micro-fortnights to upload it, but I think it was worth it.
Version 1.
Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/EJqwHFQc - 541 Objects

Version 2.
Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/U6U64aEc -714 Objects

Version 3. (Wave Fix)
Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/v57QGayu - 714 Objects

Features:
Version 1.
  • Small Road System (Large Enough For People To Want Cars).
  • Large Jetty With Fair Shops and a fishing area.
  • Rock Cliffs.
  • Beach areas.
  • Several Hotels.
  • Hospital.
  • Police Station.
  • 2 Basketball Courts
  • Mayor's Retreat.
  • 1 House.
  • A Gym.
  • A Lighthouse.
  • Secured Water Pumping Facility.
  • Plenty Of Shops (Ammunation, Furniture Store, Several Grocery Stores, Several General Goods Stores, Restaurants).
  • Some Dock Areas.
  • Waterfront Area (With Shops)
  • Several Carparks.
  • Library.
  • Gas Station.
  • Church & Cemetery.
  • Second Island.
Version 2.
  • Second Island Located East Of The Original.
  • Plenty Of Houses (Mainly Bourgeois To Upper Class, But Also A Few Lower Class Houses Too)
  • Another Beach.
  • More Cliffs.
  • More Beach Huts.
  • Added Houses To The Main Island.
  • More Trees Added.
  • Possible ferry transport area Added.
  • A Few Map Bugs Tidied Up.
  • Plenty Of Street Lights.
  • Some More Docks.
  • Some Bins, Postboxes And Other Ambient Items Added.

I think that's about it. It sounds quite big, and I really thought it was. Fortunately, it's packed into 541 objects.
Sorry. I used MTA to map though, since I was originally intending for the project to be designed for MTA. Also,there is only one house and a mayor's mansion because I ran out of time and can't add the housing estate. I'll see how I go tomorrow for time. Maybe I can add it in.

Any questions or need help with putting the code into your script, just ask.

Instructions
1. Copy The Code.
2. Add It Under (Public OnGameModeInit)
3. If you wish, you might like to convert to CreateDynamicObject since there's a gate that could be scripted to move, though I've not endeavoured into any scripting aspects myself, just mapping.

That's it. Thanks for checking this out!

Final Note:

Please let me know if there are any map bugs/issues and I'll be sure to edit and of course re-upload. Other than this, feel free to edit and add to my map and be sure to show everyone what you've come up with, especially me! I'd be glad to see any extensions or contributions to this work.
Feedback will also be appreciated and taken aboard.
13/07/2013 EDIT:
Second version is now released. It has a second Island with plenty of houses, for those that were worried over the last release. If you do end up scripting with this map, let me know. I can give you some help if you like, regarding the different buildings and locations.

2/11/2014 EDIT, EDIT:
Third version is now released. I got a lot of people complaining about the height of the map and the water passing through it, so it's now been raised slightly. Let me know of any bugs because I've only looked over it quickly. Sorry for my slow reaction time! :P

Thanks Again.

New screens:

Really nice map, Good work buddy. +REP

wowah! nice! good effort 10/10

This is epic bro, probably i will use it and make it even bigger for my server. I'm looking to make a big city.

Really nice, lots of efford shown by the looks of It.

Say, thanks guys for the comments.

@Xerxes, go ahead. I hope to see your mapping when it's fully done.

Just a tip, don't buy maps. There's always someone there willing to do it for free, else do it yourself.

I think I repped all of you first few guys. Thanks so much!

Good Job!

Cool! To make island isnt that easy!

Nice work freddy 10/10 test it later when i got time

Thanks DjRebis.

It was 3 weeks of passive work, which is still not done. Hopefully I can capitalise on it tomorrow but I hope you liked it.

Ty OpticKiller. Please, if you happen upon any issues, let me know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by freddy smyth
View Post
Thanks DjRebis.

It was 3 weeks of passive work, which is still not done. Hopefully I can capitalise on it tomorrow but I hope you liked it.

Ty OpticKiller. Please, if you happen upon any issues, let me know.
Will do mate very useful. map

Cheers man!

Seems you put a lot of work on it, good job.

Good job

WOOW great job +REP

Thank you Mckarlis.

I had a look at the map in your signature. It was also quite good!

Might use this
rep +
Awesome work!

I think this good enough for one small RP server?
Except there is no enough house only 1.

Yes, as I said. For an RP server, my thoughts were that I'd add a few more houses on the main island that would be reserved to the highest donators, and have a ferry as well that goes back and forward from the main island to a slightly offshore estate, where most of the houses would be. I was planning on putting a small team together and making a basic script for this but I'm really not too sure, with exams and other committments coming up this year. I hope you liked the idea, though it hadn't reached its full expectation.

Thanks for your opinion. If I have an hour or two left today, I'll try to do it, but it really does require a bit of work. Thanks again!

I've not test the map yet but i'm feeling that this map is cool.
* JaKe Elite throws rep at Freddy.

And your idea it seems cool.