I'm getting real pist now need help!

Hey!

Every time i join my stunt server after ive slept in my good bed. I see that someone is fking spawning around 100-200 big planes at the spawn and stuff!

They wont disappear either so i need to go in every plane blow it up then go into next plane...

is there any filterscript or plugin that removes all cars on the server or something?

Its called learning to code before running a server

i dont know how to script

Then stop your server and learn how to script first.

I'm so SORRY, I didn't know you had an issue with big planes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by linuxthefish
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm so SORRY, I didn't know you had an issue with big planes...
LOL! just so epic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duzzify
Посмотреть сообщение
i dont know how to script
Then learn how to script

Maybe it helps if you sleep in your bad bed.

Seems to be a issue with your code then allowing that, calm down. And maybe someone could help you fix it ?

Until everyone here gets over their own egos, you're better off asking in another community that's actually willing to at least try to help, rather than spit at your 'apparent' ignorance man.

Sorry I can't help. I'm not much of a scripter, though I wouldn't be a dick about it if I were.

Quote:
Originally Posted by freddy smyth
Посмотреть сообщение
Until everyone here gets over their own egos, you're better off asking in another community that's actually willing to at least try to help, rather than spit at your 'apparent' ignorance man.

Sorry I can't help. I'm not much of a scripter, though I wouldn't be a dick about it if I were.
Good guy freddy smith