No respawn gamemode.

SOLVED. THANK YOU.

I haven't seen any gamemode like that I'm afraid. Although I've heard about it before. It shouldn't be too hard to create and I'm sure you would be able to do it if you put your mind into it.

Wait, you want the map changing? or do you want to map the new objects inside yourself?
Btw it's a matter of setting the health within the script for the "1 life" thing.

Maybe something like this?

http://pastebin.com/siXwtYm2

I created this in 10 minutes, but should give you the general idea if i understand you.

Revo is that a dynamic map changing system or do you need to edit the script every time? Bevause i made one eariler that you can set the time per each map...spawns per team interior ans others

Thank You Revo. I never seen anyone preparing a example gamemode for me. Thank you once again.
I will check it.

A problem. I have added foreach.inc but a error is comming
pawn Код:
undefined symbol "foreach"
EDIT: SOLVED

PrepareNextRound might be a bit bugged here
Anyway the concept is this.
Код:
                //TogglePlayerSpectating spawn the player.. so..
            if (PlayerLive[i] == false)
            {
                TogglePlayerSpectating(i, 0);
            }
            else
            {
                SpawnPlayer (i);
                }

PlayerLive [i] = true; // the life is always true at round-start
change to

Код:
                //TogglePlayerSpectating spawn the player.. so..
new old_value = PlayerLive [i];
PlayerLive [i] = true; // the life is always true at round-start

if (old_value == false)
            {
                TogglePlayerSpectating(i, 0);
            }
            else
            {
                SpawnPlayer (i);
                }
Quote:

Revo is that a dynamic map changing system or do you need to edit the script every time? Bevause i made one eariler that you can set the time per each map...spawns per team interior ans others
in the example every X ms ends a round and change the map.. you should provide spawn coords inside
new Maps [MAX_MAPS][MAX_SPAWNS][e_map_info];

Revo do basically that map changing syystem is by variables? And is it internal or external

The system uses a variable where is stored the current map; every X ms the variable is increased of 1 (if is reached the max, will be 0) after this X ms the gamemode see who is still alive and stamp messages, after this just set up the new round (will spawn player, freeze they for 3 seconds and go.).. variables (like playeralive) is resetted ofc.

Every time a player die his lifes decreased by one, oh importat: when the round finish who was alive get a life.