These errors are unable to find (foreach)

Код:
C:\Users\Wiingee\Desktop\Samp Servers\Inter Continental Roleplay\IC-RP\gamemodes\IC-RPv1.8.pwn(4403) : error 017: undefined symbol "foreach"
C:\Users\Wiingee\Desktop\Samp Servers\Inter Continental Roleplay\IC-RP\gamemodes\IC-RPv1.8.pwn(4403) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Users\Wiingee\Desktop\Samp Servers\Inter Continental Roleplay\IC-RP\gamemodes\IC-RPv1.8.pwn(4403) : error 017: undefined symbol "Player"
C:\Users\Wiingee\Desktop\Samp Servers\Inter Continental Roleplay\IC-RP\gamemodes\IC-RPv1.8.pwn(4403) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line
Код:
Line 4403 :foreach(new i: Player) if(GetPlayerVehicleID(i) != 0 && GetPlayerVehicleID(i) == GetPlayerVehicleID(index)) {
Cannot understand this error.

Do you have the foreach include?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePhenix
Посмотреть сообщение
Do you have the foreach include?
Yes i do.

Do not open the .pwn file to update your mode because that will happen. Run pawno.exe instead and open your file. Also make sure the foreach.inc is located to the pawno\includes of that main directory which contains your mode you get the error from.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zeus
Посмотреть сообщение
Do not open the .pwn file to update your mode because that will happen. Run pawno.exe instead and open your file.
What do you mean by that?

Whenever you want to change something to your code, run (pawno directory) pawno.exe > Open > your file. And make sure the foreach.inc exists on the pawno\includes directory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zeus
Посмотреть сообщение
Whenever you want to change something to your code, run (pawno directory) pawno.exe > Open > your file. And make sure the foreach.inc exists on the pawno\includes directory.
So your trying to say i cannot update my gamemode? And i always open up my gamemode from its directory.

add me on skype idreamzzxo and help me out from there please?

_Zeus is saying that open your gamemode through the pawno editor then compile your gamemode. Sometimes gamemode could not find the include when you open it directly. I hope you understood.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champ
Посмотреть сообщение
_Zeus is saying that open your gamemode through the pawno editor then compile your gamemode. Sometimes gamemode could not find the include when you open it directly. I hope you understood.
Ive done that 100 times before and it hasnt changed a thing.

I have also got this problem. But it was fixed with this method. Sometimes gamemode could not find the .inc files and you have to find gamemode through pawno editor.