Looking for a server

Hello.

I'm looking for a server that has a particular focus (or at least contains) twister racing (not sure if that's the proper name). Large races that require the control of the car in mid air, with large loops and other jumps. I found one server with them on SAMP and was wondering if there were any more. I recorded some gameplay from this server to give you a better idea of what I am looking for.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTByvmyxYTQ[/ame]

Thanks for your help.

Mackay.

its called derby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craker
Посмотреть сообщение
its called derby
I thought a derby was smashing each other with cars until there's only one person left?

If you're referring to the /derby announcement during this video, I assure you that's another feature of the server.

There are two types, DD / DM. DM Derby is this what you want. You can find many servers with these on on MTA, unfortunatly the best DM /DD server shut down in samp a couple of weeks/days ago Called New Dawn.
New dawn did release there maps tho.

Hope this helped.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingyKings
Посмотреть сообщение
There are two types, DD / DM. DM Derby is this what you want. You can find many servers with these on on MTA, unfortunatly the best DM /DD server shut down in samp a couple of weeks/days ago Called New Dawn.
New dawn did release there maps tho.

Hope this helped.
I've tried MTA a few times and yes, these maps are found in abundance, but what I really don't like about them is that if you die/fall off, you only have one chance and then have to wait until the next round. The freedom I got from SAMP (being able to teleport straight back as soon as I died) was something I really enjoyed and hoped to find more of.

However, if you say there aren't any left, I'll have to put up with MTA servers. Thanks for your help, though.

it's called a race in MTA
So you can play in MTA
Best Server
Xtreme-players ||DD/DM/Race||
it has some oldschool maps

My signature says it all.