GTA San Andreas Problem

I have a problem with my game.I start the game and after 1-2 minutes it minimizes without Pressing the Windows button.It's annoying because every 2 minutes it minimizes :/.Please if you know how to fix it tell me Thanks in advance!

Do you have any mods?

Only 2 skins.Nothing else.

What is the brand of your computer? Does it always happen or only some times a week? When did it start to happen?

I have a HP with its own support etc. Once a month, it runs an optimisation scan on the background. This minimizes any open applications about 3 times. Then it just stops.

Maybe your running something else, do ctrl alt delete and take a look in there, turn off the things you dont recognize, try to close only those which are User's, not system's.

Seems like a process is running causing it to minimize, i would try to find out what that is, and kill it.

Is it two minutes on the dot or more it feels as if every two minutes. You may have gunk under your key board ex: you gunk under alt and then your press tab to check the player list and it gives you the allusion that the program is closing.

If all else fails, you can download tweaks that prevent other windows from "grabbing focus".

Go to Properties on the game and change the Compatibly if your compatibility mod is on turn it off (This might help or not)