I came back!

Hi guys, I've been on long vacation from camping in scripting help. I guess not a lot of people remember me, but meh. I have a few things to finish in pawn, so I'll hang out here more again. Also I've learned C and some more of assembly, should help a lot with understanding some things in pawn. My english didn't improve, and I still suck at explaining things :L

It feels good to be here

Well , Welcome back : )

Welcome back!

Who are you?

Marej , You're the new one here - So no need for the rude comments , You're new to the community - I doubt you'd know the old people , Keep it shut.

Welcome back buddie. Old school scripters 'r always welcome.

Welcome back son! good luck.

Hello, Welcome back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -CaRRoT
Посмотреть сообщение
Marej , You're the new one here - So no need for the rude comments , You're new to the community - I doubt you'd know the old people , Keep it shut.
Don't judge it by my join date, I'm here since 2009 genius. I wasn't rude to him, I just asked him a simple question. I don't see anything wrong with that, but you do.

Get your facts together before you start arguing with someone otherwise you'll just make a shame of yourself. And learn how to spell my name correctly.

U mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by -CaRRoT
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't know him either and I've been here since 2010, so whats the problem?