Cali-houses

fixed

Read the thread type /buyhouse at the location you want the house to be created at
Also be logged in as admin (/rcon) then type /approvehouse [yourid]

Put the .amx file in the filterscripts folder then open server.cfg and add this.
pawn Код:
filterscripts cali-houses

LOL guys i know that i mean, when i do /buyhouse it shows a dialog, i click continue then nothing happens, i then do /approvehouse id and still nothing, and when i do /enter it says im not near a house.

well.. that is just a mix up with dialog ids.. try to remove other filterscripts that include dialogs (not such a good solution but my mind is blank at the moment) or u can try to put cali-houses as the first filterscript to be loaded (might affect other filterscripts)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nines
Посмотреть сообщение
LOL guys i know that i mean, when i do /buyhouse it shows a dialog, i click continue then nothing happens, i then do /approvehouse id and still nothing, and when i do /enter it says im not near a house.
if you have other dialogs in your script change those ID's or change all the ID's that cali houses uses. Make sure you change them all correctly or else you will just bug the entire thing....I had that same issue.

Код:
if(dialogid == CHANGE-THIS-ID)
Код:
ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, CHANGE-THIS-TO-MATCH,
Also get a 2nd or 3rd player to try and create a house at the same time...When I got everything working and tested the 3d labels were bugged and the system would only load 1 house at a time depending on whichever owner connected to the server first...(I'm not sure if they ever fixed that since I last tried it)

fixed