Does anyone know a good program?

Does anyone know a good movie editor program? Yea, dont tell me to go to ******, i searched, but only found sony vegas, and you need to pay.
So any suggestions? Yeah, Movie Maker sucks. :/

Windows Movie Maker, XP version?

Well... nothing is free, if you're willing to pay, then there's Adobe Premiere which is very good video editor, and if you want to go more inside of effects, then you can use After Effect which will cooperate with Premiere and make render easier for both...

shit, but I can't pay /:

Quote:
Originally Posted by [UG]Daniel
Посмотреть сообщение
shit, but I can't pay /:
I think Adobe has student program, where they give students special permission to use some of their program with their terms, you may wanna do a little research about it.

If you can't pay, you cant get a decent video editing program.

I know a lot of great programs, for example, ****** Chrome, SAMP, and the list could go on for ever...

On Topic: WMM is free, but Sony Vegas is better if you can somehow get a license, idk ask a friend for one or something...

There's probably something half decent out there. GIMP is a good graphic program, so is inkscape and they're free. Maybe Photoshop has some features for the professionals that can only be bought for hundreds of dollars, but don't buy one just yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potmon
Посмотреть сообщение
There's probably something half decent out there. GIMP is a good graphic program, so is inkscape and they're free. Maybe Photoshop has some features for the professionals that can only be bought for hundreds of dollars, but don't buy one just yet.
Don't they teach people to read anymore in schools? He was asking for a video editing program, not for a picture editing program.

You didn't hear this from me, but some bird said to CRACK the egg open.