3 questions

3 questions

1, Can I do mapping in filterscript? Addobejects, and vehicles?

2, I only got amx file of my gamemode. And some strange thing has happend. My testingserver I script on somehow putted in 2 vehciles into the script I only got amx of. And also at the samp browser it wanted to have its name at the mode:
Can I fix these 2 issues on my server thats only .amx?

3, What do the string command have as functions? As I watched this clip, and if I understands right it is to get the playername into a text? I heard that was false, or its just one of the functions?

Clip: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJ1vUcTyi0M[/ame]

The only clip I could find a guy talking in.. You got any better clips?
Or someone thats doing good turtorials?

1. Yes
2. I don't really understand you buy you can't change your script with only an .amx file.
3. Strings can indeed be used to get a playername.
Strings can hold letters, words and even a sentence. So generally. You store an array of words in a string.

Maybe this could help: http://www.techterms.com/definition/string

1. Yes, but be aware that most callbacks need to return 0 in all of your other filterscripts, otherwise filterscripts that load later on will not trigger. For example if you return 1 in OnDialogResponse in the a.amx filterscript, b.amx's OnDialogResponse will not trigger at all.
2. If you don't have the .pwn, you can decompile your .amx with DeAMX but you will probably not like the results very much. So you're kinda SOL if you don't have the .pwn source code.
3. GetPlayerName doesn't return anything, it puts the player's name inside the string that you specify in the function. All the string functions are in string.inc in your pawno include folder - you can see them way down at the bottom in PAWNO.

2, It was no question about how to change these things.. Question was how to change it back as it was easlier. I havent scriptted in these 2 vehicles and the text in the Mode(at the samp launcher). I did these things on another mode not even in the same folders.
3, Well it is all about a message? Why not just do a SenClientMessage or -toALL?

bumpy