[FilterScript] Evo Vehicle Ownership™ | IX.1 Essentials Released

Introduction
Hello. I'm here with my vehicle ownership system "Evo Vehicle Ownership(EVO)". It was hard to find working vehicle ownership system. So i coded and released EVO in 2011. It is first "Turkish Dynamic Vehicle Ownership System".

It works fast and responsive. It's dynamic and you can manage system in EVO Administrating Panel. I think u like it.

Features

Dynamic
It's fully dynamic that you can manage all vehicles and showrooms in EVO Administrating Panel.
This panel contains:

-Manage a Vehicle-
-Add a Vehicle-
-Delete All Vehicles-
-Manage a Showroom-
-Add a Showroom-
-Delete All Showrooms-
-Change Panel Password-
-Get ROOT Permission-
-About EVO-

When you get ROOT permission you have full permission in EVO system.

You can add vehicle and showroom in system by typing /addev ( Add Evo Vehicle ) and /addsr ( Add Showroom ) with IX.2 and later versions practical.

Practical Vehicle Managing Panel for Players
Players can manage all of their vehicles by writing /myveh command. When you write it, you will see all of your vehicles list and when you select one of them you can manage it.
This panel contains:

-Get Vehicle Here-
-Sell Vehicle-
-Lock/Unlock Vehicle-
-Vehicle Security System ( None/Killing/Slapping )-
-Park Vehicle ( Optional )-

Players Can Buy Vehicle More Than 1
You can set player vehicle limit in PWN. It's default value is 10.

Automatic Park
Vehicles in system will saved their positions without players park it. But if you don't like automatic park feature, you can disable it in PWN. ( #define AUTOMATIC_PARK false )

Optional Showroom System
If you add showroom in system, showroom system will be activated. You can add vehicle to showroom like adding vehicle in system and you must set it's owner "Showroom[Showroom's ID]" like "Showroom0".

Saving Vehicle Tuning
System can save vehicles' tuning.

Plate System
Players can set their vehicle's plate.

Evo Script Version Controller
This feature work with HTTP function in SA:MP. It controls version of your Evo Vehicle Ownership system and if it is old, it notices you.

I-Power Technology
It is optimization technology in Evo Scripts. And first Evo Script contains it is Evo Vehicle Ownership.

Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JM-MP-qAC3s

Download Links

Essentials
It is essentials version of EVO and it contains less feature than RPG edition.

IX.1
Download

IX.2
Download

IX.3
DOWNLOAD

RPG Edition
It is for RPG servers.

Sorry but we didn't release RPG Edition.

Thanks
Exertion ( aKa EvoturK ) ( Me ) for system
****** for y_ini, foreach and y_timers includes
ZeeX for ZeeX's Fast Command Processor

vay senin amına koyim evo ne kadar gьzel sistem yapmışın keko ya, taktire şeayan bir sistem cidden looooo...

qardaşmm tebrik ediyorum seni, ellerin dert gцrmesin bu amına kodumun kevaşeleri anlamaz zaten yazdıklarımı sal gitsin babooooooşşşş

very nice...
+rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNoBoDy
View Post
very nice...
+rep
hay ben senin kafan siqem rep diyon зocuğa rep vermiyon oз versene

Şukula panpa !

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsung74
View Post
Şukula panpa !
allahına qurban qardaşımmmm tьrk qardaşımm evo reiiisi tьrk coder lideri yapacağik sikeceğik forum sampi reyiz evo, sikerik ortalığı şukularız reyizimiz iзin +rep

bazı amk зocukları gibi rep diyip rep vermemezlik yapmayalım plsss
laf yerine gitti amk зocuğu iNobody

well could u please use english here so that eveyone understands it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNoBoDy
View Post
well could u please use english here so that eveyone understands it...
hassiktir lan ordan şerefsiz rep diyon vermiyon bide bizden ingilizce konuşmamızı bekliyon oз siktir ol kaybol burdan

I uploaded the introduction video to YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JM-MP-qAC3s

I've made some changed regarding CAR ID's, and I cannot get to compile the filterscript. It says: : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "zcmd"
Altough I do have zcmd inc both in include folder and in pawno-includes ... so what's the problem!?

You may open script with wrong Pawno.exe.

What do you mean exactly? I'm new to all this...:/

Pawno.exe that you're using didn't contain zcmd.inc and you may copied zcmd.inc to other Pawno.exe's includes.

Figured it out....but can you explain this now? C:\Users\Marko\Desktop\SAMP Skripte\Za otvorit car ownership\filterscripts\EVO.pwn(75 : error 017: undefined symbol "DIALOG_STYLE_PASSWORD"
C:\Users\Marko\Desktop\SAMP Skripte\Za otvorit car ownership\filterscripts\EVO.pwn(760) : error 017: undefined symbol "DIALOG_STYLE_PASSWORD"

Sorry for being annoying...

You may use earlier SA:MP versions' ( 0.3b, 0.3c, 0.3d etc. ) pawn includes.

awome

+rep

Evo reyiz şunu Tьrkзe'leştirde at bea
Edit Bide videolarına arsız bela koyda sik şu yabancıların kafasını D:

Well... I can use this, thanks.

Good Job!!

Great Job!