Wanted problem!

Hi all,

My problem is so, i have added a few events like GunGame, Minigun Event, Rocket Event etc. and in this events when you kill somebody you receive the normal Wanted Level for "First Degree Murder", i know i should put some restrictions somewhere but i don't know where!

I don't quite understand what are you trying to say.

So when a player joins one of that events and he kills other players he receives wanted and it shouldn't receive because that is the point of the event to make lots of kills.

Sorry my bad english

So you want to disable the wanted levels (which are implemented by default in GTA San Andreas). I guess you can use the function SetPlayerWantedLevel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vitalz0r
Посмотреть сообщение
So when a player joins one of that events and he kills other players he receives wanted and it shouldn't receive because that is the point of the event to make lots of kills.

Sorry my bad english
So, you want to remove the wanted level? Take a look at this: https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/SetPlayerWantedLevel

In this case you need to use this:
pawn Код:
SetPlayerWantedLevel(playerid, 0);
To remove the wanted level.

This is what I said?! Or you just understood his question after I answered him. Please don't answer the question if someone answered it before you.

I don't want to remove it from the whole server, i just want the players that are in that event not to receive wanted

Tell us what variable do you use to detect whether a player is in an event.

I think this is the one (i am a beginner)

Код:
if(StartingRocket)
			{
				SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFFD700AA, "{F3FF02}[Rocket Event] {CCCCCC}Te-ai inscris in {F3FF02}Rocket Event!");
				PlayerInfo[playerid][pInRocket] = 1;
			}

pawn Код:
public OnPlayerUpdate(playerid)
{
     if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pInRocket] == 1) SetPlayerWantedLevel(playerid, 0);
}