[FilterScript] [FS] Real Clock Speedometer

wow i love it very good 10/10

Sweet

Best one ever

Can anyone know how i can make it as default disappeared, and after /speedo enable it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ]Rafaellos[
Посмотреть сообщение
Can anyone know how i can make it as default disappeared, and after /speedo enable it?
it is already like when you are in car it is avalible when on foot so disable !!!

prolly nice one

No offence but here's a version with improved visual style...
Pastebin of Improved version

Again no offence mate, keep up the good work!!

Nice work man!
In return here's a gift [Reputed]

10/10 and
The code is the glue or pawn?

; D

:O Sexy stuff. Awesome job

Nice script but i have one small problem, i use it on a RP server, 50+ players and after 5-6 hours the speedo "break" and stop working corectly...

Here is a picture... http://postimage.org/image/9w40ui3b9/
It is blocked and stop showing speed, just that white dot

Destrojer Number 20 Of the SpeedoMeter Deletes His self After Server time im Counting on 1 minute , When you get out and in the car It gets back But it deletes his self Again Bug report <3

Looks good indeed.
Maybe if you add it in a more like looking speedo-meter.

Love It , Could You Make Other Clock Interfaces too so user has the ability to change clock id's just an idea here is some rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by EleMenTalL
Посмотреть сообщение
Nice script but i have one small problem, i use it on a RP server, 50+ players and after 5-6 hours the speedo "break" and stop working corectly...

Here is a picture... http://postimage.org/image/9w40ui3b9/
It is blocked and stop showing speed, just that white dot
Same problem on my RolePlay Server ... did someone resolved it ? and can tell my how ? i'm not a pro at scripting ... i'm a medium scripter and i've looked at the code still can't find what is wrong .... my server is a claasic godfather edit.

Anyone fixed it?

This is nice...