Flame.

I want to command like /burn in which when admin types /burn [id] the specified player gets flames on his body.
i have created the cmd but i don't know how to get flames on the player. Help Please.

Thank You.

I guess this should work, tell me the results:

pawn Код:
forward SetPlayerOnFire(playerid);
new FireObject[MAX_PLAYERS];
public SetPlayerOnFire(playerid)
{
    FireObject[playerid]=SetPlayerAttachedObject(playerid, 4, 18692, 1, -0.540414, -0.340681, -1.580088, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 1.000000, 1.000000, 1.000000);
    return 1;
}
And simply add to your command:

pawn Код:
SetPlayerOnFire(playerid);
To destroy it when the player dies:

pawn Код:
DestroyObject(FireObject[playerid]);
I DO NOT take credits for the function, I've once seen it on a thread, and I thought it would be useful for my GM as well, however I never got to use it. Try it!
ALTOUGH you first might need to use CreateObject, the function looks strange to me, use CreateObject for FireObject, AND THEN attach IT!

sorry but i does not work perfectly. It only adds object to the player body but does not decreases the health.

https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/CreateExplosion

Explosion should burn the player if I'm not mistaken.

i have also this command /explode but i want /burn which attaches a flame to the players body and it continuous for 10 secs. This will help us to know that the player does not have health hack. i have /explode but i want an other way too.

AND I guess you find it mega-ultra-super hard to make a tiemer that would drop the player's HP. When you said you have the COMMAND I thought you have something at least just a little bit advanced -.- . Uhhh, on request I'll post the code for the timer as well, if in the end you decide to use my Object Attach option.