SAMP 0.3x Anti-CLEO Healthhack

has anyone ever successfully scripted a method of finding CLEO cheaters?
very many players use godmodes like "CLEO by M_G" and other CLEOs that still work after 0.3x..

is there no way to make a health-hack detector that also cover cleos? like script something that actually does some BULLET DAMAGE to the player, or at least "fakes" bulletdamage and then compare hp changes?

pls, this is a huge issue on big RP servers

install U_AC and force your users to install it to join your server..

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuitalker
Посмотреть сообщение
install U_AC and force your users to install it to join your server..
If you force your players to install something extra, your server's number of players will probably fall drastically. Take into account that many people just browse the Internet tab or the Hosted tab of their sa-mp client searching for any random server to join, and that's how some of them will like your server and become regular players. All those people who search for random servers don't have that anticheat installed, so if they find out that your server requires them to install one, instead of installing it just to try your server, they will simply skip it and play in another server instead.

God mode cleo works? Your player can see the Hit/Damage when OnPlayerTakeDamage is called?

In 0.3x i think the old cheat Gode Mode don't works or if you use an system to Show the hit/damage you see 0 damage

But this cheat works on 0.3x
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=442886

Very hard to detect this, SLAP/Explode dont work and you dont see this "sprunk machine" and you can't detect this objects.

The solution is no to use U_AC, we needed more function to detect the hacks i think.

I think OnPlayerTakeDamage is called even if the player is toggling his health so that might be a way to detect it.
Another option is to set all players in the same team with the function SetPlayerTeam so they can't hurt each other directly, and instead use OnPlayerGiveDamage to damage players by script. This would also lead to players not needing to lag shoot and being able to hit other players by shooting directly at them. However this doesn't work well with vehicles because OnPlayerGiveDamage is not called when the attacker is driving a vehicle (the only exception I know is drive by shooting), and apart from that certain cheats enable players to keep their health even if SetPlayerHealth is used on them. Regarding this, an option could be to use a server side health system, but in this case you need to control whenever a player uses a vending machine or buys food in stores like Burger Shot or Cluckin' Bell, or buys armour in Ammunation.

You don't have to use Anti CLEO thing because mostly player is using CLEO for modding their charc. So you just kick/ban them when players report or proved something

Doesn't your server have something called ADMINS? and don't you have a normal cheat detector script to say if someone is suspicious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gryphus One
Посмотреть сообщение
I think OnPlayerTakeDamage is called even if the player is toggling his health so that might be a way to detect it.
Another option is to set all players in the same team with the function SetPlayerTeam so they can't hurt each other directly, and instead use OnPlayerGiveDamage to damage players by script. This would also lead to players not needing to lag shoot and being able to hit other players by shooting directly at them. However this doesn't work well with vehicles because OnPlayerGiveDamage is not called when the attacker is driving a vehicle (the only exception I know is drive by shooting), and apart from that certain cheats enable players to keep their health even if SetPlayerHealth is used on them. Regarding this, an option could be to use a server side health system, but in this case you need to control whenever a player uses a vending machine or buys food in stores like Burger Shot or Cluckin' Bell, or buys armour in Ammunation.
This system is good for counter the cleo god mode and other but my player dont like this system, we like pingshot

No solution for this cheat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyra
Посмотреть сообщение
This system is good for counter the cleo god mode and other but my player dont like this system, we like pingshot

No solution for this cheat?
Well, that cheat is really ingenious and although I haven't tried it, I guess that OnPlayerTakeDamage will NOT be called by that player since the objects around him work like a shield. In that case you might try this: http://forum.sa-mp.com/showpost.php?...7&postcount=39

No offence, but that's ridiculous. Plus, OnPlayerTakeDamage is not called to players who use health hacks like you said on your previous post.

There's only one way and it's accurate 100 percent, like someone else said above: Admins are being promoted for a reason, to help the server and ban cheaters!