Your favourite roleplay server?

What is your favorite RP server in SAMP? Mine is probably LSRP and IBP RP.

Please only post huge servers that have been around for a long time, not random new ones you or your friend made.

There is a topic for this already.

OT:
I don't like Roleplays.
But if we are going to talk about Prison Roleplays.
I'd like to play on Blueberry Prison RP by Soumi
and on Saint Prison Roleplay (current in beta) by Michael

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potmon
Посмотреть сообщение
What is your favorite RP server in SAMP? Mine is probably LSRP and IBP RP.
According to your signature you'll be banned from LSRP soon.

To be honest, I don't really play SA:MP much anymore but I mostly play on LS:RP if I do come online as it is a real rp server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgi166
Посмотреть сообщение
According to your signature you'll be banned from LSRP soon.
I already am pal, doesn't mean I can't make money off them by writing applications for people that keep getting denied or don't have the time. I have written many before.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I already am pal, doesn't mean I can't make money off them by writing applications for people that keep getting denied or don't have the time. I have written many before.
Surely you're giving people can't spare 30min of their time to show they can be committed to the roleplay and won't be a noob by deathmatching or hacking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferby
Посмотреть сообщение
Surely you're giving people can't spare 30min of their time to show they can be committed to the roleplay and won't be a noob by deathmatching or hacking.
Well for a start, I don't give a fuck, in fact I am happy LSRP can take people like that onboard. To be fair after ban evading recently it looks like they make a good job of doing that themselves, nowadays as long as you speak basic english they accept you no matter how much of a troll you are.

And actually to be fair it's not just people like that. Testers are really bitchy on the apps. Some people have slightly below acceptable english or get rejected time and time again for random reasons (it happens a lot) and would rather have someone else write them an app.

Overall my service is debatable, but so is LSRP's attitude.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Well for a start, I don't give a fuck, in fact I am happy LSRP can take people like that onboard. To be fair after ban evading recently it looks like they make a good job of doing that themselves, nowadays as long as you speak basic english they accept you no matter how much of a troll you are.

And actually to be fair it's not just people like that. Testers are really bitchy on the apps. Some people have slightly below acceptable english or get rejected time and time again for random reasons (it happens a lot) and would rather have someone else write them an app.

Overall my service is debatable, but so is LSRP's attitude.
True,

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Who on Earth would pay you to do it?
I'd do it for free out of consideration, it's what nice people do - I need money, sure... but I ain't gonna make it like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxSwissxx
Посмотреть сообщение
Who on Earth would pay you to do it?
I'd do it for free out of consideration, it's what nice people do - I need money, sure... but I ain't gonna make it like that.
People paid me before. A mix of people who have jobs and don't have three hours to spend getting bullshit rejections, and people who can't pass it because theyre not good enough. At the end of the day Swiss a new application takes about 40 minutes to make if its decent, Im not going to do that to everyone for free its not worth my time.