any way to stop fake name cheats

i have noticed the amount of people faking account names on samp while the person is online so there is 2 people called the same but 1s a fake. Anyway to stop this?

A lowercase L and an uppercase i look the exact same in SA-MP, for example if your name was 'William' I could change an L to an uppercase i and be able to join. Is this what you mean?

Wont bother you so much if you check names, if you have a stats systиme a /check would help dealing with those

I do not think so.

Detect the capital letters on player connect and kick them if they have capital letters in the middle of their name.
Warning: Will kick people with lastnames like McAlister, McDonald and such.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgi166
Посмотреть сообщение
Detect the capital letters on player connect and kick them if they have capital letters in the middle of their name.
Warning: Will kick people with lastnames like McAlister, McDonald and such.
I'd be best if you put a little message asking people not to use capitals in their last name like McDonald so the anticheat won't kick them. So people would have to use Mcdonald. Not a big issue but suppose you gotta do what ya gotta do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferby
Посмотреть сообщение
I'd be best if you put a little message asking people not to use capitals in their last name like McDonald so the anticheat won't kick them. So people would have to use Mcdonald. Not a big issue but suppose you gotta do what ya gotta do.
Or Just kick only if the uppercase in the middle is a I