What do you do when you are lucid dreaming?

Just out of curiosity...

I will like to have lucid dream. One of my friend does it and he says is very cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiChArD_A
Посмотреть сообщение
I will like to have lucid dream. One of my friend does it and he says is very cool.
It's not just cool, ability to control dreams is beyond any social toys. When you lucid dream, you are on a step of awareness where you know that you have a bearing point, the reality in which you can return after awakening. But reality in its turn also resembles an unconscious dream. You can order yourself a lucid dream, if you do it while being fully conscious. The reality will respond with a delay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youarex
Посмотреть сообщение
It's not just cool, ability to control dreams is beyond any social toys. When you lucid dream, you are on a step of awareness where you know that you have a bearing point, the reality in which you can return after awakening. But reality in its turn also resembles an unconscious dream. You can order yourself a lucid dream, if you do it while being fully conscious. The reality will respond with a delay
wow.

I can't keep laying still. Story of my lucid dreams... (none)

I've never had a lucid dream by actually trying to have one, I get them very rarely. But when I do get one, I usually start flying around like a boss.

Had it like few times, but strange thing is, when I'm aware of dreaming, I'm like shouting and hitting a bottle to myself and others to let everyone know I'm dreaming...
By the way, what a coincidence, today I just read about Remee or something that actually can alarm you when you're dreaming so you can control stuff.
http://sleepwithremee.com/

I had them sometimes, but usually they last short time before I wake up. When I think of lucid dreams it reminds me of the movie Inception, if it where that cool, where you could control every single detail on your dream.

I am quite surprised that someone here at sa-mp forums asked that question
And just to let people know who think its "cool" it is not.
For anyone out there who can lucid dream willfully have exceptional control over their dreams or those who wish to

Most of you say that you can't stay in a lucid dream. I can't get out of one. I think my subconcious works backward because whenever I try to wake up, I'm trapped. Trapped in my own dreams.
Its like if i am sick in my dream and then suddenly wake up i will realise that i only woke up in my dreams
i know its all happening but i just cant wake up until body wants me to.
Its weird.

I fap got problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuuji Takasu
Посмотреть сообщение
I fap got problem?
Even in dreams? DAMN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youarex
Посмотреть сообщение
True , but you can't control ALL Lucid Dreams, for example many Lucid Dreamers can't control their dreams,
on the other hand others can control their dreams without being aware that it's a dream, there are 2 types,
of Lucid Dreamers Conscious and Unconscious.

Conscious dreamers are more likely imagining stuff and controlling their imagination, it's a great ability actually, and most Conscious dreamers dream while Walking, Laying Down, etc ..

A Lucid Dream is completely healthy and natural experience, it's just like any other dream, except for the fact that you REALIZE it's a dream, some people call it Escapism (Running away from the real world or facts), but Lucid Dreaming has nothing to do with Escapism, it won't even harm you, on the other side it improves your imagination and you can be more creative by Lucid Dreaming.

Never had one lol..

I am still practicing, though I have only been able to get into an 'semi-lucid' stage. In wich I know I am dreaming, however, I cannot do anything. It is as if I am only an first person view spectator.. Other than that all I have managed to do is to remember my dreams alot better.

I've never ever had a lucid dream, but I'd fucking love to have one!

Most nights I don't dream at all. Like one night a week i dream of something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by toXioneer
Посмотреть сообщение
Even in dreams? DAMN
You literally did make my day.

Anyway - I never had one.. And I actually got no idea how does it feel when you have one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mean
Посмотреть сообщение
I've never ever had a lucid dream, but I'd fucking love to have one!

Most nights I don't dream at all. Like one night a week i dream of something...
There are some narcoplesy medicines that can be used to get the "lucid-dream" effect.
Just saying

To get a nice girl :P

I try to explore the Universe. Move from one galaxy to another, manipulate massive objects.

I try not to get too excited.