Pawn Global Editor?

Hi brothers, I'm developing my global roleplay server, but i want to mix some languages like russian, english, romanian, portuguease, spanish, dutch and others... So i have a problem with the Russian and Romanian characters... I've installed the russian language in my PC to see the cyrilic characters in game, but Pawno not support that characters...

So i want a Pawn Editor that supports characters like these:

Код:
г, а, х, ă, д
Somebody knows a Pawn Editor or a character codification that support this all characters?

P.S: I've already tested the Sublime Text 2 that contains UTF-8 compile saving but that not supports portuguease characters like these:
Код:
г
Thanks brothers

Notepad++ supports all the characters you want, as far as I know.

I think notepad++ doesn't supports the braquian 'a' romanian...

There's no point anyways, as SA-MP doesn't support cyrilic characters! Only in the chat.

Notepad++ supports even all the existing characters, even the 30k+ CJK characters.
Follow this tutorial from Slice

Quote:
Originally Posted by exclide1
Посмотреть сообщение
There's no point anyways, as SA-MP doesn't support cyrilic characters! Only in the chat.
Actually, SAMP is an ASNI program, it reads off of the client's computer. Which means if the user's PC language is set to support russian cyrlic (as in the case with n0minal, it will display cyrlic characters.

Thanks for all, i'll try the notepad ++, but here another doubt: 3DTextLabels supports russian and romanian characters?

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0minal
Посмотреть сообщение
Thanks for all, i'll try the notepad ++, but here another doubt: 3DTextLabels supports russian and romanian characters?
You'll have to experiment on your own on that one, cause I'm not sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandiel
Посмотреть сообщение
You'll have to experiment on your own on that one, cause I'm not sure.
Hmm ok thanks...