Wired problem

I'm using mysql script, one a sudden my server restarted and the connection got dead. This is the server log shows

Quote:

[23:04:40] MySQL Debugging activated (07/04/13)
[23:04:40] ---------------------------
[23:04:40]
[23:04:40] >> mysql_query( Connection handle: 1 )
[23:04:40] CMySQLHandler::Query() - You cannot call this function now. (Reason: Connection is dead)
[23:04:40] >> mysql_store_result( Connection handle: 1 )
[23:04:40] CMySQLHandler::StoreResult() - There is nothing to store (Reason: Connection is dead)
[23:04:40] >> mysql_num_rows( Connection handle: 1 )
[23:04:40] CMySQLHandler::NumRows() - You cannot call this function now. (Reason: Dead Connection)
[23:04:40] >> mysql_free_result( Connection handle: 1 )
[23:04:40] CMySQLHandler::FreeResult() - There is nothing to free (Reason: Connection is dead)

I haven't edited anything and it was working fine.
Why it is not connecting with the database?

Make sure that
1. Your server is allowing connections to the MySQL host.
2. Your MySQL host is allowing connections to the server.

That error happens when it doesn't connect in the first place. Most free MySQL hosting providers have issues with external SQL connections. Anyways, I would make sure you have the correct query syntax's, sometimes I had a problem in my syntax's that caused this error to be received. Also, Are the privileges of the MySQL databases set properly?

But it was working fine and on a sudden the server restarted and the connect to the mysql database got disconnected. I'm using volt-host btw.

Did you change anything ? Did you bother to check what I said in last post ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Dragon.
Посмотреть сообщение
Make sure that
1. Your server is allowing connections to the MySQL host.
2. Your MySQL host is allowing connections to the server.
I haven't changed anything. And i don't whether they are allowing or not, one thing i know, everything was working fine and when the server restart it showing the connection is dead in the debug log.