Interior question

Hi everyone, well this question is one of the questions I can't find solutions to.
Well I'm mapping an interior of a house, but I have no idea how to set it as an interior.
You know, on some RP servers, they got some unique house interiors, but I was wondering, how do they set it as an interior instead of just making it in the sky or something and making a SetPlayerPos?

What I ment is, do they:
1- Edit an existing interior and use that? And does it affect all the interiors on the server?
2- Map the house interior with the walls and floors, get the GetPlayerPos and put a random Interior ID on the : SetPlayerInterior?

The purpose of asking this is to see how they get the mini-map to get transparent.

I will rep+ you if you help me, sorry if I should have known this or something but I tried searching but I found nothing, would be great if you help me.
Thank you.

Well, most of them are in the skies I guess lol, or they map on building roofs.
Or yeah, they might add existing interiors aswell.

-

Usually whenever I map a interior I place it high up inside the sky. So no plane/helicopter nor player can see it. Then for those whom want the interior (on servers with houses) they usually get the cords and use SetPlayerPos. However if you want to script in a custom InteriorID you can. Using the streamer.

What do you mean using the streamer?
Ok listen guys..
So either I map up in the sky, get the coordinates and put them on SetPlayerPos, or I get an interior and edit it?
If I use the first method, how to make him freeze for around 5 seconds so it loads the mapping successfully?

---
What I really want to know, those who do custom interiors, how to do the transparent mini map?

Thanks for helping me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyCh
Посмотреть сообщение
What do you mean using the streamer?
Ok listen guys..
So either I map up in the sky, get the coordinates and put them on SetPlayerPos, or I get an interior and edit it?
If I use the first method, how to make him freeze for around 5 seconds so it loads the mapping successfully?

---
What I really want to know, those who do custom interiors, how to do the transparent mini map?

Thanks for helping me.
Either way you will be having to modify a interior or customly build the interior using other game objects. When we speak about the "Streamer" it's a plugin. Freezing a player for five-seconds while the mapping loads? That should be requested inside the Script Request thread.

And the mini map thingy? Only when I'm editing an interior, and not building one somewhere?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyCh
Посмотреть сообщение
And the mini map thingy? Only when I'm editing an interior, and not building one somewhere?
Let me address the last-two, you can either use a prebuilt interior and modify from there (objects/interiors's already inside the gta3.img) and for the mini-map thing. If I am not mistaken people use text-draws for such.

Alright, one last question, if I'll use SAMP editor for the map, how do I get an interior to edit?
And after I'm done editing, I change the XYZ to what I want?
And.. Last question now Doesn't it affect all the other interiors with the same ID?

Sorry for double posting:

Alright, I saw all interiors up in the sky and everything..
Now if I edit on of those, won't it edit all of the interiors with the same ID? If not, then why not?

An interior is kind of like a different dimension (like virtual worlds), not a set of objects. Objects can be bound to interior IDs and virtual world IDs.