samp-server.exe error!

Quote:

[04:13:23] *** Streamer Plugin: Warning: Include file version (unknown version) does not match plugin version (0x26105) (script might need to be recompiled with the latest include file)
[04:13:23] *** Streamer Plugin: Warning: Obsolete or invalid native "Streamer_VerifyCheckpoint" found (script might need to be recompiled with the latest include file)
[04:13:23] *** Streamer Plugin: Warning: Obsolete or invalid native "Streamer_VerifyPickup" found (script might need to be recompiled with the latest include file)
[04:13:23] *** Streamer Plugin: Warning: Obsolete or invalid native "Streamer_RemovePlayer" found (script might need to be recompiled with the latest include file)
[04:13:23] *** Streamer Plugin: Warning: Obsolete or invalid native "Streamer_AddPlayer" found (script might need to be recompiled with the latest include file)
[04:13:23] *** Streamer Plugin: Warning: Obsolete or invalid native "Streamer_RegisterInterface" found (script might need to be recompiled with the latest include file)

Hm? What's wrong? I can't seem to be able to fix this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid
Посмотреть сообщение
Hm? What's wrong? I can't seem to be able to fix this.
This problems means one of the listed errors is happening:
  • Your includes are needing to be updated.
  • Your plugins are needing to be updated.
You're probably asking yourself, 'how can I fix this error?'.
The answer(s) is/are simple:
  • Update your includes to the latest versions.
  • Update your plugins to the latest versions.

You can't understand it ? If you bothered reading the error. "(script might need to be recompiled with the latest include file) " Still don't know what does that mean ?