SAMP - Random Freezes

Hi Guys,

I have an issue with SAMP. Its freezing randomly while playing both Singleplayer and Multiplayer mode. I don't have any added mods, the game is totally clean as well as my operating system.

It's working well on my desktop but not on my notebook.

Notebook specifications: ASUS N61JV-JX094
Intel® Core™ i5 i5-430M (2.27G,3M)
4096MB DDRIII 1066
640GB, 5400RPM SATA
NVIDIA® GeForce® GT325M, 1GB DDR3 VRAM
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

The Things I've already tried and didn't help:
- Reinstalled the whole game with the samp client couple of times (also deleted the folder in documents)
- Updated VGA driver to the latest version
- Run the game with Windows 98 Compatible mode (I heard it helped someone)
- Run the game as Administrator
- Turned off PhysX
- Tried to play on a different server
- Added an exceptation in firewall
- I made sure the game is running with Nvidia Graphic Card

I'm out of ideas now.

I don't think it's happening cos of high temperature since I play Counter-Strike Source on maximum details without any freeze, which is much more difficult game for hardware.

Could anyone help me please? I would really appreciate it.

Thank you
ToxiD

should you try to re-install SA:MP or GTA ? maybe the game missing file or something ?

The issue was my graphics card driver....

Try updating it

Guys, I tried both of your advice. I mentioned it above, unfortunaly it didn't fix my problem.

Weird - I've never ran into this problem. Try removing all of your modifications from your game.

I don't have any mods, the game is clean as my mom's white clothes.

IT has something to do with your notebook,did you check if it overheated ? Maybe thats the problem ?

Yea, your graphics card could be dieing out.... My screen did that, the first time I updated my graphics card driver.... Then it started over-heating, so I couldn't even play SA-Mp anymore.. When I attempted to play SA-MP for my last time, not even an hour later... bye bye graphics card

So yours could be dieing right now :P

Well, if it was caused by overheating it would freeze at other games too right? But it doesn't freeze while playing Counter-Strike Source.