Why when i loggin as admin it says "Server Closed Connection" ?

Guys i got a roleplay script called SCRP"South Carolina RolePlay" When i log in as admin it says "Server Closed the Connection"

Please any one help me in this problem

Screen shot:

Thanks.

What Max level the Script !!!

Alright, This is a edit of ZGaming.. so basically you need to make a CMD that sets you as admin. So you would register as a normal Player and then after spawn you set your self as admin with the cmd. Use this CMD
pawn Код:
CMD:makemeadmin(playerid, params[])
{
    PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] = 99999; // Set this to a level that can set Administrators (( Use the Max admin levlel in the script which I think is level 8))
    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "You are now and Administrator, You may set your adminlevel using /makeadmin before you get banned again");
    return 1;
}
After adding that Command, Go IG. Use it then type /makeadmin and set your Administrator Level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djean
Посмотреть сообщение
Alright, This is a edit of ZGaming.. so basically you need to make a CMD that sets you as admin. So you would register as a normal Player and then after spawn you set your self as admin with the cmd. Use this CMD
pawn Код:
CMD:makemeadmin(playerid, params[])
{
    PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] = 99999; // Set this to a level that can set Administrators (( Use the Max admin levlel in the script which I think is level 8))
    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "You are now and Administrator, You may set your adminlevel using /makeadmin before you get banned again");
    return 1;
}
After adding that Command, Go IG. Use it then type /makeadmin and set your Administrator Level.
Why 99999? That's just fucking stupid.