Virtual Phone Number

Recently i've been trying to join a site, and unfortunately it needs phone verification, they verify by calling,
not SMS, and i live in an unsupported country, i've ******d around a lot but didn't find a decent service,
that REALLY works.

So i would appreciate it if you suggest me a good service and point me in the Right Path.

Thanks in advance.

Move Countries to activate!

Or ask some of your trusted friend who lives in another country to do it for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaDK1LLA
Посмотреть сообщение
That's just stupid. Ask someone that lives in a supported country, I mean. If their your friend, they'll do you a favour maybe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neurotic
Посмотреть сообщение
Recently i've been trying to join a site, and unfortunately it needs phone verification, they verify by calling,
not SMS, and i live in an unsupported country, i've ******d around a lot but didn't find a decent service,
that REALLY works.

So i would appreciate it if you suggest me a good service and point me in the Right Path.

Thanks in advance.
I recommend using - www.******.com/voice

Setup an account (in a supported) country and calling them through there. Download the extension too.

I think he means that they'll phone you to verify.
Find a trusted person. I would do it for you on a mobile number I don't use but you wouldn't trust me.

Just buy a phone number @skype, configure it, etc...

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
-_-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faisal_khan
Посмотреть сообщение
Or ask some of your trusted friend who lives in another country to do it for you.
Well i don't have any friend outside my own country :/ weird eh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira297
Посмотреть сообщение
I recommend using - www.******.com/voice

Setup an account (in a supported) country and calling them through there. Download the extension too.
AFAIK ****** Voice needs a US number to activate it too

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I think he means that they'll phone you to verify.
Find a trusted person. I would do it for you on a mobile number I don't use but you wouldn't trust me.
It's a bit difficult to find a trusted person on the WWW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kikito
Посмотреть сообщение
Just buy a phone number @skype, configure it, etc...
If i could do that all of my problems would be solved by now, but :-/

Maybe if that website block you phone number location there is a reason.. maybe their system does not support rewards/etc.. for your country. you dont have to "hack" you phone number becouse i think they will block your account..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neurotic
Посмотреть сообщение
Well i don't have any friend outside my own country :/ weird eh!/
Or someone you have met on the forums or SAMP or somewhere else online.