United Streets RolePlay Advertised on my server.

United Streets RolePlay , Advertised on my server them IP , I think you should to do something , Do me a favor , Warn them , ty.

... SAMP won't do anything about this, just /ban them.... Simple as that.

We did Galactic but why cant they do something , Come on is that allow to post Advertisement on another server ?

Why not put an anti-advertising system on your server?

Done but u know people , They're doing instead dot that : "," The system cant to check it... even not on big servers.

Thats your job. You decided to run a server, so you also need to keep it running. If you cant, dont run it, the team wont do anything about that.

tell your admins on your server to ban the specific advertisers that bother you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение
Thats your job. You decided to run a server, so you also need to keep it running. If you cant, dont run it, the team wont do anything about that.
Actually you are totally right

Quote:
Originally Posted by ******
Посмотреть сообщение
The forums are here to support all servers equally, but don't get involved in individual server's issues. If someone breaks a rule on your server we are not here to punish them for you, especially when you've provided no proof that what you claim happened was in any way an officially sanctioned act.
Ok you're right, But I'm reporting about that because I'm warning other servers, As you can see,If he just posted on one server advertise of his server, He'll do that on anothers, We have to stop him...

You are an admin just /ban them range ban them or whatever just block them from your server its simple.You made a server you maintain it or by trusting another people to do the job while you are gone.