Creating a new RP Server

Hello,

First of all I would like to introduce myself, My name is James AKA JaFuzz, Been around SAMP hiding in the corners since 2008. Between 2008 to present I've been in the military while learning all I can about computers and scripting.

What I plan on doing is providing a new RP Server, I have been doing my research on alot of other servers and here on the forums and there is alot of posts about people ripping off other servers and other scripts.

The primary scripter behind this project is Joshua, Hes an amazing scripter and shares the same vision.

I'm posting here to ask YOU the community to tell me what you want, This is not an advertisement. This is asking you what you would want to see in an RP server, and what YOU think would make an "unique" script.

We both love immersion and interaction and we are building from the ground and plan on releasing in the next month or so.

*Please dont PM me about being a tester or admin, We have a whole community of around 30 people helping and planning. And if i posted this in the wrong section, My apologies.

edit: replied to wrong topic somehow?

No Vehicle mods

There are already many threads on/about this, use the search button.

I don't really see the server problem here, maybe move on to a correct section?

Posted in wrong section, clearly he is saying that they got a team that is scripting and doing the job, so there is particulary no problem.

Make some different factions from the normal factions.

Joshua as in that superior OP being of doom that used to share his vision temporarily at True Roleplay? If so, you're gonna succeed.

Hello, I'm glad that you're happening to be creating a new server for yourself. It's great to have so many dedicated servers on a huge modification such as San Andreas Multiplayer. Though, it'd be very kind if you would use the right section (server advertisement section) for the advertisement of your server - thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipѕe
Посмотреть сообщение
There are already many threads on/about this, use the search button.
^ This. You will find many responses to this question by searching, since it's been asked countless times. But at the end of the day, do what YOU think you should do, not what a bunch of people who most likely will never even try your server tell you to do.