Can someone please help me add some faction and job cars in my server,I already got the cords ready but i dont know how to add cars to the script,this script has no cars at all.If you help i can give you one of my fully fixed scripts or make you a mod and rep you.I just really need some help please.Thanks for looking

You need stock IsACopCar of everything for RP sv

Quote:
Originally Posted by niconhan
Посмотреть сообщение
You need stock IsACopCar of everything for RP sv
What're u talking about?
Well, if u want to add vehicles to your server, take a look at this: https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/AddStaticVehicle

okay guys.this is what i mean.i already know how to add cars and all that like i already have the coords,id's and so on but there is noting like this isDOCacar or something like that

i want the faction vehicles to be re scripted and i have another server but i get this error

C:\Users\400SC\Desktop\Scripts\PB_RP\gamemodes\PCR P.pwn(9) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "dudb"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.

U gave me some confusion.
Well, here u are for the error: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=31

The only issue you are getting there is your pawno cannot read from that file, meaning it's not inside the includes or it is out of date. Try updating or adding it to the includes folder and continuing.

Will do

C:\Users\400SC\Desktop\Scripts\PB_RP\gamemodes\PCR P.pwn(3425) : error 017: undefined symbol "string"
C:\Users\400SC\Desktop\Scripts\PB_RP\gamemodes\PCR P.pwn(3425) : error 017: undefined symbol "string"
C:\Users\400SC\Desktop\Scripts\PB_RP\gamemodes\PCR P.pwn(3425) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Users\400SC\Desktop\Scripts\PB_RP\gamemodes\PCR P.pwn(3425) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

4 Errors.

error on this line if(strlen(PlayerInfo[playerid][pAccent])) format(string, sizeof(string), "[Cellphone] %s: [%s Accent] %s", RPN(playerid), PlayerInfo[playerid][pAccent], text);

Add
pawn Код:
new string[128]

Where at?