Cant join my server

Hello guys i just put up a new test server and i port forwarded all my ports.But i am having a problem other people can join but it wont let me join.

here are some pics

What IP have you got in your samp client? Tried adding?
Код:
localhost:7777

Код:
localhost:7777
or
Код:
127.0.0.1:7777
This is because you can't connect to your own IP, simular to you not being able to call your own phone number. It just won't work.

When you use the local host (127.0.0.1), you're basically just connecting straight to your own computer (and not the internet then to your computer).

none wont work and my dedicated server machine is hosting the server and i am on my other computer now.

- You either don't have the correct IP address or your SA:MP client has the wrong IP added. Like listed above you might have your localhost or something.

I got it fixed but now i need help adding faction cars and job cars,this is a fort carson script and its the first time i had this script.If someone helps me script i will make you the co server owner and scripter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake Star
Посмотреть сообщение
I got it fixed but now i need help adding faction cars and job cars,this is a fort carson script and its the first time i had this script.If someone helps me script i will make you the co server owner and scripter.
- I wouldn't want anything but, just follow the template the script shows for Faction and Job vehicles. It should work out perfectly fine. I recommend using the (/save) command to help get vehicle ID and location and coloration.

I already got the new vehicle coords and the server you tried fixing yesterday can you help me in tv to fix it i got 1 error/

C:\Users\400SC\Desktop\Scripts\PB_RP\gamemodes\PCR P.pwn(9) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "dudb"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.

Download the dudb include.

http://dracoblue.net/download/dudb-24/31/

Place the .inc file in your include folder.