Noclip animation?

Hello,

I'm struggling with creating "Noclip animations". I'm not sure how to do it.
I've seen multiple servers have animations like /sit, where you actually sit ON the object instead of sitting infront of it. If that is clear enough.

Any idea how to make this "NoClip" animation?

I want to be able to do animations through objects. I know PR-RP and LSRP have them, and I don't know how.

Bump

I think it's all about positioning the player perfectly. Use SetPlayerPos, SetPlayerFacingAngle, experiment with some coordinates and just apply the animation when you have the right one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyDeR`
Посмотреть сообщение
I think it's all about positioning the player perfectly. Use SetPlayerPos, SetPlayerFacingAngle, experiment with some coordinates and just apply the animation when you have the right one.
I don't think that's it.. I'll give you an example video:

The first example is PR:RP, I want it just like that.
The second one is my server, I'm trying to get it like the first one.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhdaFqmebmw[/ame]

ApplyAnimation

Set 'lockx' and 'locky' to 0 and your player collision box won't be updated, thus the couch won't push you away. If you have set these to 1, the player collision box will be updated while the animation plays, thus preventing your ped from going through objects.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basssiiie
Посмотреть сообщение
ApplyAnimation

Set 'lockx' and 'locky' to 0 and your player collision box won't be updated, thus the couch won't push you away. If you have set these to 1, the player collision box will be updated while the animation plays, thus preventing your ped from going through objects.
I'm gonna try it, I actually never thought of that..