Send message Client when kick ,ban and etc

I got a problem in my script, when i kick or ban the player. It doest show the message to the player that got ban or kick it just say "server closed the connection"

How to fix that?

There is a fix/workaround somewhere on the forums, I can't remember where it is.

Before 0.3x release the script work fine in 0.3e

Replace all
Код:
Kick(playerid); => SetTimerEx("KickPlayer",500,false,"i",playerid);
Kick(giveplayerid); => SetTimerEx("KickGPlayer",500,false,"i",giveplayerid);
And add this to you gamemode!
Код:
forward KickPlayer(playerid);
public KickPlayer(playerid)
{
    Kick(playerid);
    return 1;
}

forward KickGPlayer(giveplayerid);
public KickGPlayer(giveplayerid)
{
    Kick(giveplayerid);
    return 1;
}
Good luck!

sorry kinda confused where to put it? in this

Код:
CMD:kick(playerid, params[])
{
	if (PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] >= 2 || PlayerInfo[playerid][pHelper] >= 2 || PlayerInfo[playerid][pBanAppealer] >= 1 || PlayerInfo[playerid][pShopTech] >= 1 || PlayerInfo[playerid][pUndercover] >= 1 || PlayerInfo[playerid][pFactionModerator] >= 1 || PlayerInfo[playerid][pGangModerator] >= 1)
	{
		new string[128], giveplayerid, reason[64];
		if(sscanf(params, "us[64]", giveplayerid, reason)) return SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "USAGE: /kick [playerid] [reason]");

if(IsPlayerConnected(giveplayerid))
		{
			if(PlayerInfo[giveplayerid][pAdmin] >= PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] && (PlayerInfo[giveplayerid][pHelper] >= 2 || PlayerInfo[giveplayerid][pAdmin] > 0) && playerid != giveplayerid)
			{
				format(string, sizeof(string), "AdmCmd: %s has been auto-kicked, reason: Trying to /kick a higher admin.", GetPlayerNameEx(playerid));
				ABroadCast(COLOR_YELLOW,string, (PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] == 1) ? (1) : (2));
				Kick(playerid);
				return 1;
			}
			else
			{
				new year, month,day;
				getdate(year, month, day);
				new playerip[32];
				GetPlayerIp(giveplayerid, playerip, sizeof(playerip));
				format(string, sizeof(string), "AdmCmd: %s (IP:%s) was kicked by %s, reason: %s (%d-%d-%d)", GetPlayerNameEx(giveplayerid), playerip, GetPlayerNameEx(playerid), reason,month,day,year);
				Log("logs/kick.log", string);
				if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] == 1) Log("logs/moderator.log", string);
				format(string, sizeof(string), "AdmCmd: %s was kicked by %s, reason: %s", GetPlayerNameEx(giveplayerid), GetPlayerNameEx(playerid), reason);
				SendClientMessageToAllEx(COLOR_LIGHTRED, string);
				Kick(giveplayerid);
			}
			return 1;
		}
	}
	else SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_GRAD1, "Invalid player specified.");
	return 1;
}

Just delete: Kick(playerid); and replace with this :
SetTimerEx("KickPlayer",500,false,"i",playerid);
and Kick(giveplayerid); replace with this :
SetTimerEx("KickGPlayer",500,false,"i",giveplayeri d);

Quote:
Originally Posted by niconhan
Посмотреть сообщение
Replace all
Код:
Kick(playerid); => SetTimerEx("KickPlayer",500,false,"i",playerid);
Kick(giveplayerid); => SetTimerEx("KickGPlayer",500,false,"i",giveplayerid);
And add this to you gamemode!
Код:
forward KickPlayer(playerid);
public KickPlayer(playerid)
{
    Kick(playerid);
    return 1;
}

forward KickGPlayer(giveplayerid);
public KickGPlayer(giveplayerid)
{
    Kick(giveplayerid);
    return 1;
}
Good luck!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matess
Посмотреть сообщение
Just delete: Kick(playerid); and replace with this :
SetTimerEx("KickPlayer",500,false,"i",playerid);
and Kick(giveplayerid); replace with this :
SetTimerEx("KickGPlayer",500,false,"i",giveplayeri d);
Uh what? Are you both equally uninformed? You don't need two different functions to do the exact same thing ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
Uh what? Are you both equally uninformed? You don't need two different functions to do the exact same thing ...
Two fuction for Kick(playerid); and Kick(giveplayerid);

Add this in your gamemode where the other forward's are:
pawn Код:
forward KickPlayer(playerid);//This set's up the timer, or forward's it.
Add this to the very end of your script:
pawn Код:
public KickPlayer(playerid)//This is the actual kick timer.
{
    Kick(playerid);//Here it kicks the playerid you specified in the timer start.
    return 1;
}
Then replace your kick command with this:
pawn Код:
CMD:kick(playerid, params[])
{
    if (PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] >= 2 || PlayerInfo[playerid][pHelper] >= 2 || PlayerInfo[playerid][pBanAppealer] >= 1 || PlayerInfo[playerid][pShopTech] >= 1 || PlayerInfo[playerid][pUndercover] >= 1 || PlayerInfo[playerid][pFactionModerator] >= 1 || PlayerInfo[playerid][pGangModerator] >= 1)
    {
        new string[128], giveplayerid, reason[64];
        if(sscanf(params, "us[64]", giveplayerid, reason)) return SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "USAGE: /kick [playerid] [reason]");

if(IsPlayerConnected(giveplayerid))
        {
            if(PlayerInfo[giveplayerid][pAdmin] >= PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] && (PlayerInfo[giveplayerid][pHelper] >= 2 || PlayerInfo[giveplayerid][pAdmin] > 0) && playerid != giveplayerid)
            {
                format(string, sizeof(string), "AdmCmd: %s has been auto-kicked, reason: Trying to /kick a higher admin.", GetPlayerNameEx(playerid));
                ABroadCast(COLOR_YELLOW,string, (PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] == 1) ? (1) : (2));
                SetTimerEx("KickPlayer",500,false,"i",playerid);//Here it starts a 1/2 second timer to kick the player that typed the command to kick an admin.
                return 1;
            }
            else
            {
                new year, month,day;
                getdate(year, month, day);
                new playerip[32];
                GetPlayerIp(giveplayerid, playerip, sizeof(playerip));
                format(string, sizeof(string), "AdmCmd: %s (IP:%s) was kicked by %s, reason: %s (%d-%d-%d)", GetPlayerNameEx(giveplayerid), playerip, GetPlayerNameEx(playerid), reason,month,day,year);
                Log("logs/kick.log", string);
                if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] == 1) Log("logs/moderator.log", string);
                format(string, sizeof(string), "AdmCmd: %s was kicked by %s, reason: %s", GetPlayerNameEx(giveplayerid), GetPlayerNameEx(playerid), reason);
                SendClientMessageToAllEx(COLOR_LIGHTRED, string);
                SetTimerEx("KickPlayer",500,false,"i",giveplayerid););//Here it starts a 1/2 second timer to kick the player defined by the admin.

}
            return 1;
        }
    }
    else SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_GRAD1, "Invalid player specified.");
    return 1;
}

Quote:
Originally Posted by niconhan
Посмотреть сообщение
Two fuction for Kick(playerid); and Kick(giveplayerid);
You still don't get it, do you? If I were to write a function KickPlayer(asdf) I would still be able to pass playerid, giveplayerid, target or whatever valid integer I desire. The parameter names are unimportant.