Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

Hi Guys , I'm currently looking for a scripter for my server, my server gamemode is UTTDM ( this is SATDM GAMEMODE ) or if you have Cool and Updated SATDM gamemode if it's have updated commands pm me. i can only give a position on my server.

My server is HOSTED and it's in Hosted Tab List
you can check it 144.217.19.110:7766

I'm looking for professional scripters, mappers, webmasters and webdevelopers, graphics, movie recorders and editing, advertisers, managements which have new and fresh ideas, faction managements too, leaders of pd and government faction, ucp and discord bots scripters, I'm doing RP server, pm on forum for more info

Mobplaza Roleplay is looking for Staff Members, faction leaders and illegal faction leaders.

Head to our discord for more information: http://discord.rockford-rp.net/

I want to create light RP, which can be comparable to Hot Blooded Gaming with great climat and atmosphere. It can bring back the magic of the old times where was fun with lightly rules and may be high quality roleplay too.

Whom I want to hire
  • scripter
  • mapper
  • webdeveloper
  • modder
  • graphic designer
  • movie maker
  • facton leader
  • supporter
  • quality writer
  • creative person

It will be on South Central gamemode; if you want join, you have questions or something you can contact with me on discord specjalista#1154

Hello,

As new heavy Roleplay server with amazing script, lots of features, all done in game and many more to discover, searching for staff, faction/gang leaders and mostly players and more. We are working on transfering everything to SF so for now it's LS, don't worry, everything will be saved. Hit me in discord or join the server channel.

Personal name: ChrisWhite#1152
Server channel: https://discord.gg/bmZ4JR
Server IP for IG contact: 91.134.166.79:7778

Ey.
I'm 21 y/o looking for some work.

What i can do?:

• Faction system
• Vehicle System
• Garage system
• Inventory system
• Dungeon systems (like in WoW)
• Hold System
• House(with furnitures) / Biz(with stock) system
• Clan system
• Gang(with GangWar) system
• BattlePass system
• And the most important one - AntiCheat

Literally everything.

*For each system you will have to pay ( I don't need Admin or smt else on your server).
*I like to say i work pretty cheap.

For more informations just DM me and i will show you my work.

**PLEASE DON'T DM ME IF YOU AREN'T SERIOUS.

Scripter available to do any task for cheap prices contact here or on discord Riggs ™#5210

Looking for a decent dedicated scritper willing to help fix up a script of mine and help me grow my community. Also would love some experienced admins and a PHPBB forum developer. My discord is Tarantino#0610 and my discord channel is https://discord.gg/HtBn6Wu

I'm providing scripting & mapping services for cash.

Contact me via discord: PokerFace#5655

Are you looking for scripting services? Contact me via PM or Discord: Cipher#7353

Scripting for cash, 100% TRUSTED

Services includes;

* Fixing/pinpointing bugs in the script.
* Adding small features to a pre-existing script.
* Creating minor scripts from scratch (small systems)
* Has an average experience on working with MySQLs.
* Making an outdated script compatible with the current/latest SAMP version (0.3.7, say no more!)

Currently looking for some Faction Leaders for these Factions:

• Los Santos Government.
• Federal Bureau of Investigation.
• Los Santos Fire and Medical Department.

And some families leader too.

Professional Team of Developers offering services for reasonable prices.
PHP, MySQL, Pawn, HTML, Javascript, CSS.

DM me in Discord, not in the forums please. - JasonTheMan#0001

Ey.
I'm 21 y/o looking for some work.

What i can do?:

• Faction system
• Vehicle System
• Garage system
• Inventory system
• Dungeon systems (like in WoW)
• Hold System
• House(with furnitures) / Biz(with stock) system
• Clan system
• Gang(with GangWar) system
• BattlePass system
• And the most important one - AntiCheat

Literally everything.

*For each system you will have to pay ( I don't need Admin or smt else on your server).
*I like to say i work pretty cheap.

For more informations just DM me and i will show you my work.

**PLEASE DON'T DM ME IF YOU AREN'T SERIOUS.

Looking for some advice from paid scripters.

I wanna know how much it'll cost for a Strict RP script from scratch with UCP.

pm me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chams
View Post
Looking for someone who's able to create UCP (User Control Panel) for an old and a popular community, pm me for more Information!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chams
View Post
Looking for sponsor to an old (since 2017) SA-MP server. Actually, we had a sponsor but due to irl matters (he has to travel somewhere out of his country) and due to leaving samp, he is not available to pay the community services again, and for this we are looking for a new sponsor if possible, we currently have temporal one who's currently paying the services until we find a completely new sponsor.
the server is with +50 playerbase, DM me for more information!
Still looking

Searching mappers for a RolePlay server.
Services will be paid by Paypal or Bitcoin.

Contact me on Discord : Dustin#5144
You'll need to present screenshots/videos to prove your experience.

Thank you

I'm looking for professional scripters, mappers, webmasters and webdevelopers, graphics, movie recorders and editing, advertisers, managements which have new and fresh ideas, faction managements too, leaders of pd and government faction, ucp and discord bots scripters, I'm doing RP server, pm on forum for more info

Looking for experienced and committed developer(s) to help with my deathmatch server. Offering payment at a reasonable price. Send me a PM and we can talk further on Discord.

Looking for helpers/faction leaders for an upcoming roleplay project, must be serious.

Faction leadership includes; Sheriff, Fire Chief, and an illegal faction of your choice. You may add Brasi#9461.

Looking for SAMP video recorder and editor, paying for it (Paypal). Contact me on discord : King_ftw#4213