Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

LOOKING FOR A SCRIPTER

FRIDAY THE 13TH - THE FIRST HORROR SERVER IN SAMP |

First, this is a SERIOUS project, and im looking for responsible scripters.

Im creating a horror server called ''Friday the 13th'', inspired by the horror movies and the game. This is the first horror server created on Samp! The gamemode progress is 50% done (It uses MySQL) (Samp 0.3DL), you will make systems of lock doors, destroy doors, unlock doors, stamina/velocity, fix bugs, characters system (unique abilities + perks to buy with XP), textdraws, finish the objective system, fear system, some more things and in future new contents like Freddy Vs. Jason, Jason X and more. I will help you with the part of objects spawns (Im mapper) and more if you need. (But only after a few months because i need repair my computer)

The payment will be all money VIP of players that buy with dollars. (The server is multi-language, avaible in portuguese-brazil, english and spanish).
VIP = $5 (1 Month).
I will pay permanently while you script the server. If you exit, i will keep pay until reach $100 dollars in total.

The server will use a buy system like dead by daylight - players will want play more than 500 hours - and when reach 500 hours will not unlock all characters/perks, just half.

Dont worry, you can trust that i will pay you with the money of people who buy VIP with dollars. Im from brazil, and here we use BRL. Convert Dollars to BRL cust much taxes.

Also i will need help for make payment methods

Many people will play the server. The f...-a,ce--_-_b.o.o___k page have 465 likes, and i will be partner with y_ou....tu__.b_er;.....s that will announce the server.

If you want be scripter, send me private message.

Less than 10 days left before I start a new freeroam server with my friends. We are all good friends and professionals, also we believe that our upcoming project will be pretty successful. But without other people's support it will not be cool enough. For that case we are searching for experienced people for Forum Moderation role, Administrator role, also we have 2 places left for Lead Admin role. Truth is that I want active community, active users at forums, active players in game and active members in discord. And why you should choose this community? Because we respect our own rules and in this community you will not get abused by admins (in that case admin will be demoted/or banned for 30 days).
So if you got tired jumping from community to community or got tired of hosting freeroam server with 0 active players, join us and lets make a cool freeroam community together.
If you got interested of my post, contact me for more info. If you did not get interested, then scroll up and search for more interesting posts

Looking for scripters,mapper with knowledge about textures?Pls Pm me with your work

I have made a dropcar turf war, i need someone to make that if someone /dropcar and if he is in a faction, and the faction is claiming the dropcar turf war, he will get a bonus of $2000 everytime he is selling a car with /dropcar.

Looking for a scripter? I am a scripter and I develop servers with high quality and low prices. Message me, if interested.

I'm looking for professional PAWN scripter to RP gamemode. Could be nice to be written in English or Polish language. I want to do unique server and climate. I'm going to do it based on an old good godfather, but strongly modifing it too and to be touching script and climate from the old the times with the new ones. I mean for example basic script for /stats and other command and better script like inventory system or mobile phone on textdraw, so just like on ls-rp - I mean good old godfather, basic script and better/modernity script like mobile phone on textdraw or like south central roleplay - inventory system on textdraw and much more examples based on rp servers.... I think, that you know what I mean. Discord: Sons#9051

We are currently looking for:

- Mappers x4
- Administrators x4
- Beta Testers x3
- Someone who can make us a video trailer (Might be paid)

PM Droxx If you are Interested.

π•Έπ–Žπ–—π–†π–’π–”π–“π–™π–Šπ–˜ π•Ώπ–—π–šπ–ˆπ–π–Žπ–“π–Œ π–Žπ–˜ 𝖆 𝖇𝖗𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–“π–Šπ–œ π–™π–—π–šπ–ˆπ–π–Žπ–“π–Œ π–˜π–Šπ–—π–›π–Šπ–— π–‡π–†π–˜π–Šπ–‰ 𝖔𝖓 π•°π–šπ–—π–” π•Ώπ–—π–šπ–ˆπ– π•Ύπ–Žπ–’π–šπ–‘π–†π–™π–”π–— Υ· 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π•¬π–’π–Šπ–—π–Žπ–ˆπ–†π–“ π•Ώπ–—π–šπ–ˆπ– π•Ύπ–Žπ–’π–šπ–‘π–†π–™π–”π–— π–‹π–Šπ–†π–™π–šπ–—π–Šπ–˜. π•Ώπ–π–Šπ–—π–Š π–†π–—π–Š π–˜π–” π–’π–†π–“π–ž π–π–”π–‡π–˜ 𝖙𝖔𝖉𝖔 π–Žπ–“-π–Œπ–†π–’π–Š π–œπ–π–Žπ–ˆπ– π–žπ–”π–š'π–—π–Š π–†π–‡π–‘π–Š 𝖙𝖔 π–‹π–šπ–‘π–‘ π–žπ–”π–šπ–— π–‘π–Žπ–‹π–Š π–œπ–Žπ–™π– π–Šπ–“π–π–”π–žπ–’π–Šπ–“π–™.

We're currently looking for:
☞ Experienced Truckers
☞ Experienced Administration Team
☞ Experienced Moderation Team
☞ Experienced Mapper Team

All applicants need to buypass a test before joining our team. And all the mappers need to show us their projects first before joining Mapper Team.

-= MT Links =-

Server Type: - Trucking
Lobby: - http://mt-samp.rf.gd/
Community: - http://mt-samp.rf.gd/forum/
Discord: - https://discord.gg/GjeeVXU
FB: - https://www.fb.me/mtruckingsamp/
IRC: - #cobra29 (irc.tl)

Speak to me via Discord cause i am 24/7 online there: AlexM#0949

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaryTom
ΠŸΠΎΡΠΌΠΎΡ‚Ρ€Π΅Ρ‚ΡŒ сообщСниС
Hello Everybody,

we are a TDM community on the SA-MP Platform .
we have almost everything, we own server&website we were already on hosttab and the number of players ranged from 30 to 50 playes every day but unfortunately the community was closed due to some problems.
Currently we're looking for a hoster who's able to get us back alive, His rewards are ; Co-owner Rank and Golden VIP permanently .
If you are interrested you can contact me via discord my id is Stranger#0896

* Thank you
Still Looking.

I'm looking for a developer. Couple of criterias worth to mention if you are interested:

- You have decent knowledge of scripting
- You have some examples of your own made gamemodes/something else you could showcase too
- You can cope in a team

You will be given money payment for your work. If you are interested contact me. I do not answer on pm's here.

Discord: Pear#1234

Hello dear SA-MP Masters,

I'm reaching out asking for help to raise a community based on a Roleplay Server.
Throughout the years, specifically since 2014, I've structured and refined a blank script with the help of several people ideas that were involved in the development.

Brief Script Introduction:
- Modular Structuring - Every major feature is separately implemented from the main script. ( Organization )
- MySQL Database & ZCMD incorporation.
- Dynamic House / Business / Factions / Vehicles / Objects - Which can be spawned/deleted and modified at any time while in-game.
- "HelpBox" - Facilitates the readability and interaction with the players in-game. ( Ex: After a failed command or positioning on top of a house/business entrance, the reason/information will be inserted in this "helpbox" )
- Realistic Phone System - Options example: Call, Answer, Hangup, Sms, Menu, GiveMyNumber, SendMyNumber, Power, MyNumber, Service, Cancel.
- Realistic and detailed Vehicle System - Dedicated dashboard, more than 15 options ( 18 right now ) for the regular user to interact/Enjoy.
- Job System - Some jobs like trucking, street sweeping or farming are available, between several others.
- Business System - There are 8 different types of business to enjoy, more to be developed.
- Specific Chats - For different entities.
- Comprehensive Administration System - Most important features are arranged to be edited in-game, several tools to aid admins in their part.
- Compelling Vehicle Modifications - Possibility to modify compatible vehicles anywhere.
- Much more...

A few development ideas:
- Skills - Specific skills required to a specific action, raising your difference between you and another player ( Ex: Vehicle Parts being crafted in order to an individual vehicle modification )
- Factions - Factions will be required to earn the reputation and adquire their own Headquarters / Vehicles.
- Achievements - Most of actions should be linked to an achievement to attract character progression.
- More are documented ( Nothing like this post ) so the goal is clear and set.

I kindly ask for anyone that is interested, contact me through email or discord. Further information will be shared/discussed through those platforms.

DiscordID: DiogoLinheiro#5407
Email: lmfdiogo@gmail.com

Thanks for reading,

Diego.

Looking for professional skin/object modders, payment included. PM me.

Could someone help me make UCP for RP server?

CALL OF DUTY - GHOSTS

"We are ... the GHOSTS."

We are a COMPLETELY UNIQUE community from scratch and are looking for hosters and hosted tab providers who will be given part of the donation as well as a Community Manager (6) rank which is a rank below Owners. Additionally, we are also looking for testers, administrators and mappers.

The script consists of features from the ORIGINAL Call Of Duty - Ghosts game.

Add me on Discord if interested ; AjaxM#8479

- AjaxM.

Hello everyone.
My name is Milan (SAMP: Zixon) and I'm 20 years old.
I am SAMP Pawn Developer who is currently looking for a serious community. I'm scripting for 3,5 years, and I know Y_INI and EasyMySQL, and I'm still learning MySQL. If someone is interested in testing me, send a message here, I do not use discord often.

I'm looking for professional PAWN scripter to RP gamemode. Could be nice to be written in English or Polish language. I want to do unique server and climate. I'm going to do it based on an old good godfather, but strongly modifing it too and to be touching script and climate from the old the times with the new ones. I mean for example basic script for /stats and other command and better script like inventory system or mobile phone on textdraw, so just like on ls-rp - I mean good old godfather, basic script and better/modernity script like mobile phone on textdraw or like south central roleplay - inventory system on textdraw and much more examples based on rp servers.... I think, that you know what I mean. Discord: Sons#9051

Looking for Scripter's And Mapper's for a TDM server.

Binco#9698

Hello SA-MP community,

Just Another Roleplay began development August 31st, 2018 and is still under development to this day, working hard to offer a unique experience which has never been given before. The goal of the staff team is to bring a SA-MP Roleplay community that is the net to catch all of the remaining players once all of the larger servers inevitably fall. The staff team is responsive, professional and dedicated. We're nearing the final stages of development, polishing some front-end systems in order to launch. We expect development to be finished by January 5th, 2019, the reason that we extended the date rather further away is so that we can give the development team more time to implement, revamp and test more features, giving players more content to play with at launch.

Just Another Roleplay is currently looking to hire 2 Trial Moderators, Mappers, & Web Developers, offering them an invite to embark on an amazing journey with the rest of the staff. If you're interested, please contact Jeff on Discord (Jeff ! #3241) or join the community discord (listed below) and contact me.

Server Information:

Discord; https://discord.gg/Nt2zQ7V

Website; http://justanotherroleplay.com

Call of Duty - World War IV is currently looking for:

- Helpers
- Mappers (Will get admin rank if he helps a lot)
- Someone who can make us a server trailer (a lot of cool features and unique features)
- Logo Creator.

Forum PM me.

I'm searching for a scripter which will be paid, Should be professional, Contact me on discord Vege#7191