Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

Hi there!

I'm gonna be firing up a new server asap, for this i'm gonna need Admins, Scripters, Mappers, Server Managers, Forum Managers etc...

If you are interested i suggest you head into my Discord or contact me via PM here on the SA-MP Forums.

Server Mode: Medium to Heavy Roleplay

Discord: https://discord.gg/ybJG9BJ

need scripter, small(ish) workload, paid, pm me

looking for faction leaders https://discord.gg/Y72pNd

I'm looking for some serious project.

I will host the server + Hosted Tab.

PM me!

i develop systems for $ contact me by mp

3 years of experience
good references
optimized systems

Looking For COD/TDM Developers.

Server will be In Hosted Tab when it will open.

I am searching for sa-mp gaming designers, able to work with SMF themes.
Currently I need: Premium SMF theme, server official logo, rank icons.

If your work is good enough
You will get Designer rank in forums, and admin level 3 in game.

If you are interested please visit my forums and contact Sonny.

Imma Looking for Scripters

If there is any scripters here

Comment "Me"

and Join our Discord

Discord Link: https://discord.gg/yGfPHgC

Hey! I'm currently creating my own roleplay community which is already in late state of development.
Script is being written by me from scratch, it's already a very clean and powerful base. It's dynamic and MySQL'ed. I've good VPS machine already paid up for whole next year, it should handle about 100-150 players without any problems. I'm also a beginning web developer so i've already created a forums and i've written a pretty clean theme for it.
I'm currently in need of any kind of help. Script is getting bigger and bigger every day and i need people who would like to help me out testing it.
As you can see my english flufency isn't perfect because english isn't my main language. Due to that i need someone who could correct sentences in game script and on our forums. Someone with good english skills will be also needed to write official annoucements about updates and about fable story. Yes, I want to put a fable story into a gameplay. By fable story i mean - in game year, events in city, realistic economy with changable prices.
Most wanted people are creative people! I'm going to set whole gameplay as a Hard/Medium roleplay but with a lot of RPG elements - we can't forget that it's only a game and we need to give some pleasure to players. By RPG elements i mean things which are created just to "farm" in-game cash but in interactive way

If you think that you can offer some of your time to help us growing contact me via forums PM!

Looking for a Scripter for Roleplay server.
Contact me on Discord for further details.
DISCORD = DeathLock#4197

NEED SERVER TRAILER!

30+ ACTIVE PLAYERBASE!

Contact me on Skype @ live:thepwofficial

Just Another Roleplay is a GTA:SA Multiplayer roleplay server which delivers realistic heavy-roleplay vibes & content. Development; August 31-present. To this day, we are not even close to the halfway mark of development, we've so many systems we're still improving and tons which have not been implemented. If you are interested in our project, check us out on discord.

My goal is to bring systems to the SAMP Roleplay community which have never been seen. If they have been seen, we're only trying to improve them to enhance your gaming experience.

We are different from other servers because our staff team consists of intelligent, dedicated members who have the same goal as me. We portray professionalism and adequate player/customer service.

We are currently hiring mappers, sponsors, & someone who has experience when it comes to graphics & video editing. Also, if you have 15+ samp forums reputation, please contact me via email @ jwinchester00@gmail.com or join our discord & contact 'Jeff !' https://discord.gg/Nt2zQ7V

We are currently looking for:

-Mappers
-Administrators
-Helpers
-Someone who is experienced with editing/recording trailers

Forum: sampgaming.com

PM Droxx If you are Interested

CALL OF DUTY - BLACK OPS 4
  • Looking for Sponsors. (Reward = C.E.O + 50% community doantions + Sponsor Rank IG)
  • Looking for Mappers. (Reward = Senior Administrator)
  • Looking for Staff members.

Contact me on Discord ZigZag#9698

Hey! I'm currently creating my own roleplay community which is already in late state of development.
Script is being written by me from scratch, it's already a very clean and powerful base. It's dynamic and MySQL'ed. I've good VPS machine already paid up for whole next year, it should handle about 100-150 players without any problems. I'm also a beginning web developer so i've already created a forums and i've written a pretty clean theme for it.
I'm currently in need of any kind of help. Script is getting bigger and bigger every day and i need people who would like to help me out testing it.
As you can see my english flufency isn't perfect because english isn't my main language. Due to that i need someone who could correct sentences in game script and on our forums. Someone with good english skills will be also needed to write official annoucements about updates and about fable story. Yes, I want to put a fable story into a gameplay. By fable story i mean - in game year, events in city, realistic economy with changable prices.
Most wanted people are creative people! I'm going to set whole gameplay as a Hard/Medium roleplay but with a lot of RPG elements - we can't forget that it's only a game and we need to give some pleasure to players. By RPG elements i mean things which are created just to "farm" in-game cash but in interactive way

If you think that you can offer some of your time to help us growing contact me via forums PM!

Looking for a Web Developer + Domain Provider for Call of Duty Server. Pm me

CALL OF DUTY - GHOSTS

This server was closed for the past 11 months after being up and running for 6 months. The server was successful with a playerbase of 30 daily. We are back and are looking for administrators and most importantly someone who will be able to host the server and provide hosted tab! He will be getting VIP level 3 as well as Ownership.

Contact me through Discord: AjaxM#8479

We are currently looking for:

- Mappers
- Helpers
- Someone who can make us a video trailer (Might be paid)

PM Droxx If you are Interested.

Need webmasters and helpers (admins) to server. Ip in signature. Contact me M.P

• Looking for Serious Sponsor's
  • Reward = C.E.O + Half Community Donations
NOTE: Only contact me if you're serious, if you're dont then don't contact me

Contact me on discord: ZigZag#9698