Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

LOOKING FOR A SCRIPTER - WITH PAYMENT

First, this is a SERIOUS project, and im looking for responsible scripters.

Im creating a horror server called ''Friday the 13th'', inspired by the horror movies and the game. The gamemode progress is 50% done (It uses MySQL), you will make systems of lock doors, stamina/velocity, jump through windows, characters system (abilities + perks and addons to buy with XP), some more things and in future new contents like Freddy Vs. Jason, Jason X and more. I will help you with the part of objects spawns (Im mapper).

The payment will be all money VIP of players that buy with dollars. (The server is multi-language, avaible in portuguese-brazil, english and spanish).
VIP = $5 (1 Month).

Dont worry, you can trust that i will pay you all people that pay with dollars. Im from brazil, and here we use BRL. Convert Dollars to BRL cust much taxes.

Many people will play the server. The f...-a,ce--_-_b.o.o___k page have 422 likes, and i will be partner with y_ou....tu__.b_er;.....s that will announce the server.

I want release the server in december, so you will need have free-time for create the systems.
If you want be scripter, send me private message.

I am currently looking for small scripting/mappings/maintaince projects. I have been in the SAMP community for about 6 years I just took a break to study and now i'm back. Nothing that will take much time (RP scripts from scratch), I am willing to make dm/tdm/bug fixes/new server maps etc.. for a small fee starting from as low as $6, depending on the size of the project and how soon you want it to be completed.

Please pay much attention to listed items below which has an *

What to expect from me:
  • Mature personality
  • Excellent Deals
  • Realistic work
  • Work getting completed on time
  • Privacy of your project
  • Reference Project Pictures (Maps)
Work I do:
  • Best Anti-Cheat System (93% accurate)
  • Admin Systems
  • Vip Systems
  • Business Systems
  • House Systems
  • Scripts From Scratch(tdm/dm/CnR etc..)
  • Interior Mappings
  • Exterior Mappings
  • Photoshop Logos
  • HTML/JAVASCRIPT/CSS coding (only accepting small projects)
  • Bug Fixes
  • Much More...
What I expect:
  • Trust worthy clients
  • Respect
  • A small deposit must be made before projects begins.(This is for time spent incase you wish to cancel the project midway and waste my time)*
  • Clients will be asked to sign a project contract.(For paypal evidence, incase clients wants to refund after receiving the finished project. IT HAS HAPPENED BEFORE) *
Contact me on discord at: TrapKyng#1719 or send me an PM on forums

Accepting Donations:

SERIOUS CLIENTS ONLY

Also I am willing to manage/become an admin in an active rp/dm server, helping out the community with my experiences and skills. Server must have players and a mature and strong open minded team to work with.FOR FREE

Looking for a gfx designer for a logo and some signatures and a decent mapper for a stunting server.

Hello there my name's Alex and I'm looking for the following for our upcoming roleplay server.

- Web Developer; knowledge and experience of making templates/website and advanced understanding.
- Forums Moderator; having the knowledge on how to moderate a forum.
- Server Administrators; must have at least 2 years of experience and knowledge.
- Beta Testers; is really an urgent search, you must be able to find bugs and report or make notes of them.
- Creative Management; the ability to maintain and manage the server with good understanding and at least three years of experience.

Requirements; if you do not meet them and have no knowledge or poor English grammar do not bother doing it.

- Fluent English in communicating and typing.
- Maturity, professionalism and knowledge of SA-MP.
- Administrative knowledge or managing something without any troubles.

Interested? PM me!

"Welcome back to the Empire State!"

Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Roleplay is a new heavy roleplay based server that will be opened soon. Until then I'm searching for some staff. What I need is down below:
  • Mappers / Modellers
I'm looking for some mappers / modelers to remake the map of Liberty City for San Andreas Multiplayer 0.3DL. Your job is to make new models for the bugged ones that are in the moment on the actual map made by Kalcor.
  • Designers
Your job is to make some designs for us, that's all.
  • Senior Staff Members
I'm also looking for senior staff members that can speak English, Russian and Spanish. This because I hope to create a staff team that preferably treats players in their own language to give some form homely feeling and I want to do a multilingual server.
  • Other Personnel
If you're solely a Russian, Spanish or English speaker you are obviously welcome too to show your support or help by other means such as more junior positions (currently).

I want you to note the next two things:
1. I'm currently not looking to compensate mappers, modelers, designers or other staff member by any monetary means, any position would be a voluntary position and you will do this for fun.
2. We are not an OPEN server by now. The server will be open after all the work will be done and good to go.

I personally think that this kind of project is definitely worth trying, so if you want to join our team, you can contact me on my personal Discord: Nyxon#5497, thank you!

Project Leader, NyxonW!

Hello, I'm Louis.
I am an experienced developer.
I'm ready to work on any kind of gamemode.
I will only work for money but I'm cheap!
I could even create you a website!
Feel free to contact me on Discord (DarkLouis#2213)

LOOKING FOR Cops and Robber / Free Roam / RP! SCRIPTER

Looking for a professional Scripter who has experience and proofs of projects they have done themselves!
Looking at creating a FreeRoam Cops and Robber alike GameMode!

Willing to pay, Not no lowballing fee of $5 or $10! Willing to actually pay for work to be done, very serious business person!
The scripts don't have to be exactly from scratch can use created ones that are good and bug-free!
Please don't contact me if you're not very good with this, looking to actually pay someone with High Knowledge and years of experience!

IDEAS
  • House System
  • Job system
  • admin system
  • tax system
  • lottery system
  • gang system
  • auction system
  • robbing system
  • minigames system
  • vip system
  • level system with progress bar
  • backpack system

AND LIST GOES ON!

im looking for projectX gamemod if anyone has it

Experienced scripted looking for work, willing to take on any type of project message me. English servers only.

In search of scripters for the purpose of developing a roleplay gamemode from scratch. C# is preferred, but PAWN is also accepted. Send me a private message for more details.

Looking for a hoster. Unique gamemode, great community, good playerbase.
Send me your discord/skype/steam in a private message for further information.

Looking for Scripters for Swat Vs Terrorist Server

Note: Script won't be given you have to make snippets.

pm me

Hey there people i'm hiring a pro scripter to help me make a script for a RP server
Contact me through my discord if you can help me > xoop125#512
I'm looking for a scripter who can start from scratch.
Willing to pay too.

As I have started in my free time to code a role play server from scratch completely, I will be building a community around many games but most around the sa-mp server.

I will be looking for helpers, moderators, admins and mappers for this upcoming project. If you want to join or get alpha access to the server. Click on the discord link in my signature

Hello,

I'm looking for people who have experience with scripting and mapping, a years is not important, just an experience. Around the price we will arrange, the starting price will be around $30 and if it turns out to be good, it will also be over $60

I will also help, and besides, i'm working on the site and logo for the server.

~Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OPcode
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello,

I'm looking for people who have experience with scripting and mapping, a years is not important, just an experience. Around the price we will arrange, the starting price will be around $30 and if it turns out to be good, it will also be over $60

I will also help, and besides, i'm working on the site and logo for the server.

~Thanks.
Help exactly on what? Create a game mode from 0?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undef1ned
Посмотреть сообщение
Help exactly on what? Create a game mode from 0?
Look, we can talk through the Discord, i've been thinking of going from 0, but it will simply take longer, so far i have decided to be a Truching GM, which is PCC_Trucking.

I am currently looking for small scripting/mappings/maintaince projects. I have been in the SAMP community for about 6 years I just took a break to study and now i'm back. Nothing that will take much time (RP scripts from scratch), I am willing to make dm/tdm/bug fixes/new server maps etc.. for a small fee starting from as low as $6, depending on the size of the project and how soon you want it to be completed.

Please pay much attention to listed items below which has an *

What to expect from me:
  • Mature personality
  • Excellent Deals
  • Realistic work
  • Work getting completed on time
  • Privacy of your project
  • Reference Project Pictures (Maps)
Work I do:
  • Best Anti-Cheat System (93% accurate)
  • Admin Systems
  • Vip Systems
  • Business Systems
  • House Systems
  • Scripts From Scratch(tdm/dm/CnR etc..)
  • Interior Mappings
  • Exterior Mappings
  • Photoshop Logos
  • HTML/JAVASCRIPT/CSS coding (only accepting small projects)
  • Bug Fixes
  • Much More...
What I expect:
  • Trust worthy clients
  • Respect
  • A small deposit must be made before projects begins.(This is for time spent incase you wish to cancel the project midway and waste my time)*
  • Clients will be asked to sign a project contract.(For paypal evidence, incase clients wants to refund after receiving the finished project. IT HAS HAPPENED BEFORE) *
Contact me on discord at: TrapKyng#1719 or send me an PM on forums

Accepting Donations:

SERIOUS CLIENTS ONLY

Also I am willing to manage/become an admin in an active rp/dm server, helping out the community with my experiences and skills. Server must have players and a mature and strong open minded team to work with.FOR FREE

Interested in hosting SA-MP servers of any kind. Message me on Discord at Avialila#2264 to talk further if interested.

Hey, my friend and I are planning to recreate a COD samp server from scratch. But we do not have much scripting experience and we are trying to revive an old samp server called Maximum Gaming - COD. I used to be a co-owner there, but the owners abandoned the server so we are now creating a new one.

We are ready to pay the scripter, we need help with setting up with server with everything properly, from the databases, the game mode etc. Scripter will be paid money as in advance and when the work is completed he'll receive the remaining amounts. Anyone interested please contact me here in samp forums, and I'll invite you to my discord server we can talk there about the game mode we're gonna use and about the pay after you finish working with the server.

Kind Regards.