Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

First of all I'm sorry to post here, I do not know where to post Secondly I apologize for my English I use a translator I'm romanian.
I came here because I want a good foreign scripter to restore 90% of a gamemode godfather.
I ask the scripting to have a host where I can see the systems.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0ilxv3xdQA&t=331s

I am working on a project called Reverse Warfare which will be an Army v. Terrorists kind of server where you will be able to fight the enemy faction towards victory, beside that you will be able to capture bases and climb through the skill ladder for your favorite class.
Don't compare this to other CoD servers out there, it will be very, very different. There will be plenty of skills for each class which will give different advantages. Beside that, we are aiming to add multiple weapons and attachments for each weapon along with stories aka lore for each class.

There are alot more to be said but this is not a showcase, I am posting this in search of Team Members.

Open Positions:
  • 1x - Public Relations Officer (Will be in charge of distributing our news to the community and gather the feedback. Basically the one between the development team and community.)
  • 2x - Game Modellers ([I]Will help us reach our goal by adding new weapon models, skins and much more.)

Forum PMs: http://forum.sa-mp.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=246262

Valkyrie Deathmatch is a project i've been working for about 2 months now, and as the development is coming to an end, we're looking to recruit some mature and serious people for our community, previous experience is not mandatory but will help you score a better position within the team.
If you're intrested in joining us, don't hesitate to PM me here, on our forums or discord channel. For these positions there are currently no requirements, so join now before it's to late.

We're looking for:
  • Administrators
  • Helpers
  • Beta Testers
  • Forum Moderators
  • Mappers

Upcoming serious roleplay community is looking for founder and staff members. I'm developer of the script which is done at about 85%, it's scratch written - no any edit. I've also already created a forums on my web host which only needs a new domain. Founder will be rewarded in lifetime premium account or a rank if you got any past experience with administrating on samp. Gamemode is much different from "standart" ones that you can see on all the servers around. I'm also looking for a good mapper which can lead mappers team. I've provided a in-game built object editor to create and edit objects while playing. If you want to become an administrator, supporter or moderator feel free to leave a message.

Contact via:
PM - forums
Discord: smith

I'm currently looking for DayZ gamemode (obviously for $)
PM me!

Hello, I am informing people that I am in need of an mapper for an upcoming deathmatch community which is about to land very soon.
Contact me on dicscord:
EldarCoox#9082

I am working on a project called Reverse Warfare which will be an Army v. Terrorists kind of server where you will be able to fight the enemy faction towards victory, beside that you will be able to capture bases and climb through the skill ladder for your favorite class.
Don't compare this to other CoD servers out there, it will be very, very different. There will be plenty of skills for each class which will give different advantages. Beside that, we are aiming to add multiple weapons and attachments for each weapon along with stories aka lore for each class.

There are alot more to be said but this is not a showcase, I am posting this in search of Team Members.

Open Positions:
  • 1x - Public Relations Officer (Will be in charge of distributing our news to the community and gather the feedback. Basically the one between the development team and community.)
  • 2x - Game Modellers ([I]Will help us reach our goal by adding new weapon models, skins and much more.)

Forum PMs: http://forum.sa-mp.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=246262

I want a Good Roleplay script for my server(with points and turf system please, if possible then add backpack system too thankyou

Still looking for someone who would like to develop a Battle Royale gamemode. PM me your skype name if you are interested.

Looking for someone who is willing to develop a huge english roleplay script. I will pay the scripter for the script and offer development possition with minor perks on the server. pm or email at simon.payne2014@gmail.com

Searching for someone who can pay hostedtab for us.
He will get owner.

I'm currently looking for DayZ gamemode (obviously for $)
PM me!

I'm looking for an experienced mapper for an upcoming project. I'd be happy to take a look at your older projects, therefore my inbox is always open. To whom it may concern, the project is a roleplay server. Shoot me a PM if you want to learn more about the project.

Looking for someone who can help me move a few commands and systems on mysql for my server, that's all I need for now. PM ME!

Laravel+VueJS Webapplication Development Advertisement.

I work for money through IBAN, or PayPal, text me if you are interested.

Discord: whadez#4817

Hello, I am a scripter looking to start my own community I am looking for mappers, administrators, website developers and more.

I might even join a community as a scripter.

I'm looking for both web and server developers to work with.

We're running a new server for a month now, gained quite a playersbase. Untill things in the script got bugged and we couldn't find a solution. We've stopped growing because new players are getting into a somewhat bugged script, and a not working forums.

Looking for the following:
- Mappers
- Developers
- Faction leaders

Hit me up via PM for more info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nl-videomaster
Посмотреть сообщение
where the island (of San Andreas) is divided into two nations one speaking Russian, the other speaking English
I don't wanna sound sarcastic here but the Russians would rather be on their own 1000 slot megaservers and as for the English servers, well they have Tunisians and Pinoys galore. No such thing as an English speaking server these days

Developer Recruitment

Position Information:
Developers in the modern age are the people make things possible software-wise, think of us as magicians, but with real magic, that is software development for you. Here at Desert County RP, this is no different, our developers are still magicians as far as I am concerned, even if it ain't fantasy-like magic.

If it has something to do with fancy software, complex math or computer languages (Pawn, HTML, etc), then we are the people that will most likely deal with it.

People who work for us as developers here at DC-RP will be required to create systems according to design document and technical specification documents (either a .docx or internal forum thread) and then they will be tested rigorously to ensure that it is bug-free before being released on the main server.

For more information, check the thread: https://dc-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&p=488#p488
Or you can join our Discord: https://discord.gg/Un5Qnjy