Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HydraHumza
Посмотреть сообщение
Looking for a mature staff for my Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare. Server have a 60-90 players.

Requirements:

- Can speak English fluently.
- Good temperament.
- Experienced in COD server.
Looking it again.

Looking for a scripter on an upcoming medium-heavy roleplay with highly experienced staff team. We got a script that needs some working to do. PM me if interested.

Looking for a scripter who can make some jobs A faction/FAMILY system
And a vehicle system. PM me if you are interested
I am willing to pay but with cheap prices.
Your offer is the best

I need someone to write me a gate filterscript like in the video . I can pay people to do this.
Link Video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Po8S4eSC3w

Looking to build up a roleplay NGRP based script community, contact me if interested.

discord - fractal#6923

Looking for a scripter with basic knowledge! I'm wanting to re-open up a Zombie TDM community just for fun! I've managed to do some scripting myself, however i think the plugins will need to be adjusted. Message me if your interested in setting up a community with me!

Skpye: Jack.train1
Discord: Godmask#4909

Introduction: Have you ever thought of associating a User Control Panel to your existing SA:MP Server? I'm offering my services as a Webdeveloper, whether you need a User Control Panel, or anything webrelated, I'm here to help you with that. I've already made User Control Panels for couple of servers, they are all written from stratch. My latest one was written on Laravel, an infamous PHP Framework known for it's security, and simplistic code.

Pricing: This is something that we have to arrange on. It depends on what you would like to see, and what you would like to have. My services securitywise are stable, and can't be broken just by having small amount knowledge of programming, as some server's user control panel have. I'm giving out free bugfixes, if there's any.

Before getting in contact with me: Make sure that you have an already done plan/worksheet/documentation, about your likings, make sure that you have the money, and you dont want to offer me admin permission on your server, I'm not interested in playing SA:MP, therefore I won't work for free.

Keywords/Competences: OOP, PDO, SQL, MSSQL, HTML, PHP, JQuery, Javascript, AJAX, XHTML, Laravel, Eloquent.

Check out my reference works in my signature below.

Looking to invest in roleplay projects. If you're a scripter and if you've a roleplay gamemode scripted from scratch then PM me. Serious scripters only!

Looking to invest in RP server!

Hit me up

Looking for an assistant scripter to help me re-open a cnr project, the script is there but it's kinda old so it needs some work(not an edited script).

PM me if you're interested.

I'm looking for quite complete gamemode.

Business system / house / doors fully dynamic.
Business system connected with trucker, order calculator and configurable products.
System of rental houses, decorate and sell.
Major factions such as; police, sheriff, firemen, doctors all with their respective police computers connected to UCP.
Business system so that each person can create their mechanic workshop, delivery company ...
Inventory system / pockets with visible objects that can be consumed. You can exchange hands. (important)

My interest would be in finding a good programmer, paying him monthly to work for me. A serious project with older and mature people.

If you are interested, do not hesitate to contact me.

Search a scripter who scriptes a game Mode for me,

If interested, please report via Pn or under the post

Against payment

Got a MySQL based stunt script with you? Looking for sponsors? Inbox me now. Looking forward to start a stunt/free roam server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pravin
Посмотреть сообщение
Got a MySQL based stunt script with you? Looking for sponsors? Inbox me now. Looking forward to start a stunt/free roam server.
Why should someone trust you over and over again. You're changing an servers more than socks and closing them after 1/2 months lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunud
Посмотреть сообщение
Why should someone trust you over and over again. You're changing an servers more than socks and closing them after 1/2 months lol.
Why do you bother to reply then. It's none of your business brother. Would be good if you mind your own

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pravin
Посмотреть сообщение
Why do you bother to reply then. It's none of your business brother. Would be good if you mind your own
Just saying my opion. Why should people waste their time ?

Are you looking to become a administrator? Well i am currently looking for a few administrators to fill some spots for my upcoming Heavy roleplay server. No huge requirement, the only thing you have to do are to fill out an application on our forums.

Restaurant Deathmatch/Freeroam is currently looking for a BETA TESTER who can test the new features in the server and give me all the results with the full details, if you're interested check down my signature and join our discord or visit restaurantfreeroam.ml and make a topic in Announcements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunud
Посмотреть сообщение
Just saying my opion. Why should people waste their time ?
First learn to spell opinion then you can give opinion.

Getting hosted tab on a zombie apoc. server in weekend. Need someone to test out bugs.