Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

Los Santos Cops and Robbers is currently looking for another developer, to help out developing the server even more.

The creator of the script moved abroad, and couldn't keep it for himself.
Since I am not capable of having multiple servers to script for, I am here asking for help.
We already have one scripter that has a lot to do in real life as well, making the updates go a bit slow.

What we require from you
  • Be active. We appreciate if you can provide updates and fixes to the server.
  • You need to know how to use git. If you don't know this, you need to learn how to use it.
  • Speak English
  • Be a guy that is responsible and honest
We are basically looking for a scripter that could collaborate with us.

If it sounds appealing, you can send me a PM and we can talk more.
denNorske

Bone County Roleplay is looking for scripters/mappers for our Development team. Contact me via PM if interested. Thank you!

xSF is looking for a Developer.

Introduction
xSF is SA-MP server based off stunt/race and freeroam, we also offer a lot a range of other things, including DM and CnR, we try our best to offer our players the best gaming experience in SA-MP, Our script and maps are getting updated often, so who says San Andreas gets old? Join our awesome community, get started by registering on our forums!

What we expect from you
We are looking for a passionate developer who takes ownership in transforming ideas into an interactive masterpiece while maintaining best practices in the technical architecture.

You will be part of the xSF developer team and will work closely with other developers, mappers and the management. A good part of your time will be invested on integrating server suggestions and repairing existing bugs.

Our development focuses on agility, quality, and ease of use. You'll be expected to work with deadlines and deliver quality front-end experiences for our end users.

Must-have skills
  • Solid knowledge of core front-end Pawno technologies.
  • Ability to write clean, reusable code.
  • Professional English communication.
  • You must be able to work and cooperate in a team.
We would be amazed by (but certainly do not require)
  • Experience with PHP and Bootstrap.
  • UI/UX design expiernece.
Benefits
  • The ability to work for a well established SA-MP community.
  • Special recognition and and participation in day-to-day management.
Interested?
Discord: Kevinxsf#1884
Forum: http://xsfserver.com/forums (contact Kevin)
Mail: kevin@kevsweb.nl

Chaos Cops and Robbers Community islooking for dedicated mapper and graphics designer who could make a trailer for our server!

Looking for a Mapper
About Us.
Stunt Paradise is re-opened. It was started by Mahdi in 2010 and got closed near 2015 and we (the old team) decided to re-open it. Mahdi got so much busy in his studies due to which he closed. Currently I'm the only Developer who is working on the gamemode. As I'm alone and and gamemode is not so full of features because we stopped working on it since 2015. So it will take some time. Well thats all I can tell about our community.

Looking for a mapper
We are looking for a well-experienced mapper as we proceed with scripting we also need maps for specific scripts. So If you are interested drop a message.

What you get?
Well, The community is just re-opened we do not have much to give. We will not pay.

Contact
On Forum: http://forum.spa-samp.com/index.php?user/2-hope/
Or join discord for more info.

Hello, im looking for a scripter for an Italian Roleplay server. I can translate the scripts and i started a gamemode from 0, but i need some scripters.
For more information contact me via private message. Thank you.

Searching for a scripter to some changes in a mysql gamemode for me... Feel free to contact me via private message. Please don't pm me if you are not serious about your job.

Hello, I am currently looking for an team administrative team for a project Gang Wars Team DeathMatch, I am also looking for someone who could pay is take care of the forum (only forum). It is a very serious project. I'm take care mapping and scripting and VPS.

Please contact me by PM.

I'm looking for a scripter who is able to do what I want, and I'll admit it ain't an easy one, its like adding a functional minigun to a car, (like Death Race etc.), so, whoever is willing, please contact me via PM, and I'll get back to you asap. I'm also looking for someone who will script what I ask for a reasonable price and not an absurd one!

With All Do respect
hi , i need a samp scripter . i owned my server . i need a CNR gamemode scripter . My server already has Zeus's cops and robbers script , but i want to change some systems like admin system + house system + robbery system e.t.c . i'll give him admin sts script to remove old admin system script in the server and paste new admin system script which i will send to you . if anybody helps me to script my server i'll give him lead admin sts . if his performance is good , their is awesome chances of his owner sts . ill give all access of my server (if he will be a good scripter and good person ) . so pm me in skype is showing in my contact info or pm me in forums . Thanks in advance.

Note : i am hosting free server from Ulrta-h . when the server's script will be ready i'll take this ready script and i'll buy a samp hosting from another site and then i'll paste this (script) to where i hosting samp server .

Sorry for bad english , hoe you can understand what i really want to say.

We're currently looking forward for someone who can donate/provide us a hosted server to simple host our current project to the SA:MP community. Will be granted Server Owner status. Simple give me a private message to the community or use our discord direct:channel. I forgot to mention that i prefer the hosted server to be in France.

Laravel Developing Service

I'm offering my services as a Laravel (PHP Framework) developer. If you want to have a future-proof User Control Panel, or any non-samp related website which has top-tier security, efficient coding, then get it contact with me. I'm ordering my services for certain prize.

Related Frameworks/Languages/Technologies: Native PHP, Laravel, SQL, Eloquent, OOP, Bootstrap, jQuery, AJAX, Javascript.
Please only contact me if you are willing to pay for the return service, and you have an already done worksheet/documentation about your needs.

What is Laravel?
Click here for more.

I'm willing to take offers in private message.

Discord: whadez#4817

Welcome future Virtual Reality Roleplayers!

Forum: https://vr-rp.com/forum.php TeamSpeak: ts.vr-rp.com
Discord: https://discord.gg/96NVTuD
Server: vr-rp.com:7777

Virtual Reality Roleplay is a group of good friends who were looking to make a realistic roleplay community. We're always upgrading our servers script in ways to make all community members happy, and that being said our community is in need of help from more staff members willing to make our realistic roleplay server one of the best of the best for good roleplay! Don't you want to be apart of something that will last, and will be full of real roleplay players with your help?

• To apply for any of these positions join our Skype Group and ask for Hero
• Please note that payment for Development positions are not on the table at the moment. This might change with future server development.
• You will be volunteers to help us grow into a great community, especially as a Public Relations person.

A list of the staff positions available:

Development:
  1. Public Relations
  2. Server Mappers
  3. Graphics Designer
Administration:
  1. Lead Administrator
  2. Faction Administrator
  3. Family Administrator
  4. Refund Administrator
Support Team:
  1. Server Helper

I will start a new server from scratch. I need a server hoster or server scripter.
If you can do both, why not? Let's talk.

PM me here on SA-MP forums.

Hi, Looking for a quality scripter? and tons of experience in scripting? You can contact me.

Also if you're interested I'm selling my Survival Z Script for a reasonable prices. It's purely uses MySQL as a Database also it's being scripted from the scratch.

Im qualified to script in any gamemode, but I dont script for free. If you're interested you can have a conversation with me. God bless! and Merry Christmas.

• Is now looking for experienced and active admins & faction leaders.
  • If you are interesed to become one hit me up with a pm or join our discord.
  • https://discord.gg/6mw4bXe

I need help on the keypad in ivory video. I feel it is very good, I do not know how to write or someone to help me so I can refer to it. Thanks for reading about my work. Video below.
Link Video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Po8S4eSC3w

Looking for developers for Bone County Roleplay. PM for info!

If anyone is looking for textdraw maker or designer feel free to send me PM. Thank you.

Looking for a pro- Scripter ( need a rp server to be made from scratch, payment via paypal)
https://discord.gg/hQBA3n3