Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

In search of mappers who are looking to help us make Los Santos a more realistic, and creative environment feel free to message me on the C:RP forums via the username John Gotti!

Looking for a scripter to modify in-built anti cheat system. More information on PM.
This is a paid job and URGENT.

looking for hosted tab

xSF is looking for a Developer.

Introduction
xSF is SA-MP server based off stunt/race and freeroam, we also offer a lot a range of other things, including DM and CnR, we try our best to offer our players the best gaming experience in SA-MP, Our script and maps are getting updated often, so who says San Andreas gets old? Join our awesome community, get started by registering on our forums!

What we expect from you
We are looking for a passionate developer who takes ownership in transforming ideas into an interactive masterpiece while maintaining best practices in the technical architecture.

You will be part of the xSF developer team and will work closely with other developers, mappers and the management. A good part of your time will be invested on integrating server suggestions and repairing existing bugs.

Our development focuses on agility, quality, and ease of use. You'll be expected to work with deadlines and deliver quality front-end experiences for our end users.

Must-have skills
  • Solid knowledge of core front-end Pawno technologies.
  • Ability to write clean, reusable code.
  • Professional English communication.
  • You must be able to work and cooperate in a team.
We would be amazed by (but certainly do not require)
  • Experience with PHP and Bootstrap.
  • UI/UX design expiernece.
Benefits
  • The ability to work for a well established SA-MP community.
  • Special recognition and and participation in day-to-day management.
Interested?
Discord: Kevinxsf#1884
Forum: http://xsfserver.com/forums (contact Kevin)
Mail: kevin@kevsweb.nl

Greetings, SA-MP community.

Who are you?
I'm Muhammad Sakr. From Egypt, I've been working as a SA-MP developer for roughly 4 years. Although my first year was technically a phase of training, I have, now, achieved high knowledge in programming, not only in SA-MP, but also in C++, Java and Lua.

Basically. I have been mostly programming for people on SA-MP, never bothered to start my own project. I had only one project, the first one I've ever created in 2013. Which is a simple built TDM project. But I had several RP scripts completely written of scratch.

I wish you not worry about my skills, as you will see them right in action as soon as we begin. And if you want furthermore, I can program sample codes for you before we begin, to make sure my skills are guaranteed.

You just need to tell me what type of gamemode you want, give me your background of what you want, and I will script what you technically want.

(Keep in mind, I won't code my own ideas in the script, you will tell me what to script, and I will script what you tell me, my own ideas are only up as suggestions)
(I don't work as a secondary scripter, or with another)

Neat, and how much will I pay you?
Payment amount depends on gamemode, features, hours and difficulty/uniqueness of the script.
However, it will be furthermore discussed in PM.

Ah, that's good. But how can I pay you?
Well. I only accept PayPal payments.
Payment information will be given to you once the contract is signed.
(More methods can be discussed if problems occur in PayPal)

Very good. But how can I reach you? I want to know more.
The only way to reach/contact me before the contract is through a PM on SA-MP forums. Throw me one, and I will respond as fast as I can.

Thanks, I will send you a PM

Bump.
Quote:
[Scripting Advertisement, Webdeveloping advertisement]

PAWN&SQL Scripting part:
So recently I got shit tons of free time, so I'm able to write any type of gamemode from stratch with the latest scripting techniques, and future-proof coding, using the latest MYSQL, with efficient code.

I've been writing my own gamemode for around 2 years now, which got stopped due to the Hungarian community dying, therefore I'm free, and willing to work for some income.

Yes, you heard it right, I'm NOT working for free.
If you want to have your ideas to be done, and if you want to make sure that your server has the right developer behind of it, get in contact with me.

I work inbetween to Ђ30 per system depending on the time it consumes.

Quick video I found about a system I wrote for my gamemode: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYLK8b1hmMM

Backend developing part:
I've made my own User Control Panel based on Laravel, using PDO+OOP. So if you want to have a website, that is safe to use, get in contact with me. [[You probably want to hire a Frontend designer though, because I can only write the backend properly, I'm not a good designer, and not willing to learn it.]]

I can write a fully working UCP with proper protection for around 75Ђ - 150Ђ, depending on the time it consumes & your ideas.

Get in contact with me through private message.

Hi,

I am a former scripter from LSRP working on my own project which I am needing help with.

I am looking for 3rd party scripters, mappers and beta testers to help bring this project off the ground in no time.

If you are interested send me a private message so I can link you our discord server.

looking for sponsor (hosted tab donate here www.paypal.me/MGRP/25 )

Still looking for someone who can create a UCP/website, willing to pay. PM me.

C:RP is in search of a capable player of taking over our Superior Court of Los Santos, and able to run a realistic department that will run side by side with the Los Santos Police Department. We are also looking for players to involve themselves into the City Council, and run the Government realistically. AS well feel free to private message me via the forums as John Gotti. We are also looking for active, and mature staff members from all different types of timezones. The Supporter application is currently up, and is visible under the General Discussion board. The 3rd Party Developer applications are also opened, and you can contact on discord via the information in my signature.

San Andreas Battlefield Death-Match is looking for a developer.
We're looking for a developer who is motivated in helping building our awesome server and community. If you are interested, please read on below!

The following are required:
  • Must speak English fluently.
  • Must have experience in PAWN and be able to develop complex systems required for the server.
  • Must be motivated, mature and ready to listen to others opinions.
  • Must have past work that can be shown as a demonstration that you have experience in PAWN.
  • Must have a Discord account.
  • Must be able to be active generally on server, forums and Discord to keep up with discussions.
If you are interested, please send me a personal message here on the SA-MP forums saying so and for my Discord username.

Thanks!

take my server to hosted tab get co owner and vip rank gamemode is cod

Seeking talented mappers and beta testers to test early versions of updates before they go live to the public. Please message me on discord if you're interested in any of the positions available below.

______ ~ Available Positions ~
* Mapper
* Mapper
* Beta Tester
* Beta Tester

______ ~ Conclusion ~
If you're interested in such position, then please discord message me at the provided tag below. You will not be compensated for anything until the server receives regular donations. We are currently on hosted tab and the future is looking bright.

______ ~ Info ~
Discord: rangerxxll #8508
Server Type: Hunger Games
Active Developers: 1

Bump.
Quote:
[Scripting Advertisement, Webdeveloping advertisement]

PAWN&SQL Scripting part:
So recently I got shit tons of free time, so I'm able to write any type of gamemode from stratch with the latest scripting techniques, and future-proof coding, using the latest MYSQL, with efficient code.

I've been writing my own gamemode for around 2 years now, which got stopped due to the Hungarian community dying, therefore I'm free, and willing to work for some income.

Yes, you heard it right, I'm NOT working for free.
If you want to have your ideas to be done, and if you want to make sure that your server has the right developer behind of it, get in contact with me.

I work inbetween to Ђ30 per system depending on the time it consumes.

Quick video I found about a system I wrote for my gamemode: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYLK8b1hmMM

Backend developing part:
I've made my own User Control Panel based on Laravel, using PDO+OOP. So if you want to have a website, that is safe to use, get in contact with me. [[I can only provide a very basic and simple frontend, with responsive design (bootstrap), but nothing fancy because I'm bad at making design.]]

I can write a fully working UCP with proper protection for around 50Ђ - 100Ђ, depending on the time it consumes & your ideas.

Get in contact with me through private message.

Are you looking for a new staff member? A professional?
If so, you can PM me your server name, details, type and also preview!
and no, I don't want to be scripter nor have access to the script.

I prefer to be in Roleplay server.
If you have different kind of gamemode, don't worry, just message me. I'll be looking for it.

Don't you worry, I am not a abuser!
I am an admin in few servers around 2012-2014 and started to be scripter around 2014 to 2017.

Also, I prefer to be in professional looking server with good management.
I don't want to be in server with craps scripts like NGG edit, LARP nor etc. You know what I mean.
If you have this kind of gamemode, please don't PM me or hire me.

need admins

got server and hosted tab i will give it to you if you have something good in mind, pm me.

remove

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for a designer for a forum.
I am trying to make a server its project is an LVTDM. The gamemode is homemade, just by me.

The forum is already done, but it lacks to make the theme.
I need a designer serious.
I know how the theme will be.

Contact method: Private message and after, skype.

If you MAKE a good job right when opening the server you will have a place as a Helper.

Thanks

Looking for a hosted tab listing, please let me know if you have any available via PM for our Skype or Discord.