Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

Looking for a guy/or more to play MTA: DayZ with. It's a survival gamemode where we explore the map, and try to find good resources to survive. If you are interedsted to play with me, hit me up on skype or send me a private message on the forums.

PS. If possible good knowledge of English.

Looking for a nice scripter that can help me in getting the server better
If his scripts is awesome and he does alot of professional things I will make him co-owner in my server or head admin

I'm looking for a scripter. You will get an admin rank.

!Hello guys!
You need scripting help?
You need someone who can create scripts for you
(server from the scratch, systems like house, gang, saving stats and etc.)?
Just send me a Private Message and I can create it for you!
Thanks for your attention
Best wishes,
Kraeror

I can edit gamemodes so good that players won't notice it was copied.

All I will ask for is 2nd highest admin rank. I am not a scammer.

PM me.

Looking for a scripter that can help me with a couple of things PM me for more info.

Looking for a scripter to help make a system where, when i park a car, the colors will save. Willing to pay!

Looking for a 3rd party developer to assist me in developing Prison RP script. Must have experience in either creating textdraws or SQLite. I'm not paying. PM me if you're interested.

District Gaming - 2K17
About us

We've opened our doors just a few months ago, we had some problems at the beggining, but now everything is in order. We currently consist of 2 SA:MP servers under District Gaming name, one server is Roleplay, and the other one is TDM.

What are we looking for?

We're looking for mature and experienced staff to join our community and expand our horizons, build a better and a stronger team. We want the staff to be respectfull towards everyone, and represent the community on the best light. With a good and loyal staff, we belive that together we will direct the server on a good road.

How can i join?

Joining is the easy part, but the questions is "Do you got what it takes?". If you're intrested in joining our community, please PM here on forums and we will discuss more about the community and the players experience.

If you want, you can contact me on Discord too : Escobar#0607

Servers Discord Invite: https://discord.gg/HEM34vz

Looking for a gang system. Willing to pay.

San Andreas Battlefield Death-Match is looking for experienced administrators. Interested? Apply now! http://eg-samp.com/forum/index.php?board=22.0

Hello ladies and gentlemen!

I've got a lot of free time these days, and I was looking for an RP community that's looking to hire the following:
  • A Graphics Designer
  • A forum developer ( working with vBulletin 4.x.x )
  • A professional and experienced administrator
  • etc...
If you are interested, make sure to pm me over:
  • SA-MP Forums
  • Discord: Anixson#4332
I'd be glad if I could help!

Scripter looking for permanent job!

Name: Michael

I am a programmer. Looking to make a gamemode 'from scratch' for anyone who is willing to think of the features they'd want. Completely for free.
I also have a test server we can use while making your gamemode.
You can contact me on Discord.

Thank you for reading

Seeking mappers and alpha testers. More details will be available on request. Please discord me. rangerxxll

Looking for some mappers who have a good experience of Mapping along with re-texturing.I wont pay but you can get a admin or management position in my upcoming server. PM me or come to the discord server:SS-RP Discord

Stunt Evolution Freeroam is looking for some professional video editor, video recorder to capture an introduction/trailer for our server. Stuff which we expect to be shown in the video made:
Derby (/derby)
Shooter (/shooter)
Knock out (/knock)
Gungame (/gg)
Race (/race)
Blur (/blur)
Stunts allover the map
Pokemongo (/pkgo)
CnR (/cnr)
Team deathmatch (/tdm)
Gang wars (/gwar)
Any of our deathmatches (/dm1-7)

We are not willing to pay for anything, pm me if interested, thank you for reading!

A Scripter looking to be hired (me)
I can script lots of diffrent stuff like toys houses cars and alot more
I would like to get paied from paypal but if the server im going to script for got 50+ players I can be a co-owner there instead of paying me
Also You can buy me a minecraft acc or get me one if u don't have money and just minecraft acc xD

Searching for a hosted tab buyer, unique script.
Reward : Rcon + VIP
PM me to know the ip and see the gameplay

Continuous Roleplay is now looking for administrators and moderators! Our server is an upcoming heavy-based roleplay server with many features and an unique script. Please contact me with a private message if you'd like to be a part of the community.

Also, you can add me on Skype: bru.pot1

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=641769

We're looking for the positions bolded.