Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingPlayer
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello to everyone!

As I've got some free time these days, I wanted to offer help for some of you who need it (ONLY FOR ROLEPLAY) . I am doing stuff for free, but don't expect the best experience from me. I am capable of working with:

• Administraton/Staff ( I've got a lot of experience as being an admin on RP servers, 5-6 years with SA-MP )
    Graphics Designing ( Still learning, but every day, I get better. I can call myself a pro )
    Forum Developing ( best with vBulletin )

If you are looking for someone with this kind of experience, make sure to contact me via:

Discord:
Anixson#4332
SA-MP Forums: ( over PM )
Thank you for reading!
Still offering!!! HIT ME UP!

I've bought a host (linux) and i am looking for a partner who is at least a medium scripter and have a decent gamemode so we can both start our community.

PM me if you meet the reqs.

San Andreas Battlefield Death-Match is looking for administrators!

Apply now: http://eg-samp.com/forum/index.php?topic=33.0

Looking for Experienced, Mature Staff. Make sure you meet the requirments before you apply.
More Information on my signature.

Greetings, SA-MP community.

Who are you?
I'm Muhammad Sakr. From Egypt, I've been working as a SA-MP developer for roughly 4 years. Although my first year was technically a phase of training, I have, now, achieved high knowledge in programming, not only in SA-MP, but also in C++, Java and Lua.

Basically. I have been mostly programming for people on SA-MP, never bothered to start my own project. I had only one project, the first one I've ever created in 2013. Which is a simple built TDM project. But I had several RP scripts completely written of scratch.

I wish you not worry about my skills, as you will see them right in action as soon as we begin. And if you want furthermore, I can program sample codes for you before we begin, to make sure my skills are guaranteed.

You just need to tell me what type of gamemode you want, give me your background of what you want, and I will script what you technically want.

(Keep in mind, I won't program my own ideas in the script, you will tell me what to script, and I will script what you tell me, my own ideas are only up as suggestions)

Neat, and how much will I pay you?
Payment amount depends on gamemode, features, hours and difficulty/uniqueness of the script.
However, it will be furthermore discussed in PM.

Ah, that's good. But how can I pay you?
Well. I only accept PayPal payments.
Payment information will be given to you once the contract is signed.

Very good. But how can I reach you? I want to know more.
The only way to reach/contact me before the contract is through a PM on SA-MP forums. Throw me one, and I will respond as fast as I can.

Thanks, I will send you a PM

Seeking mapper. Discord me @ rangerxxll

i recently mmade a hosted server cops and robbers and i need a good scripter for it. i dont need to edit everything. i just want to add some new cmds and want to add some maps. if u can help then contact me

discord RR|Gurjinder #5199

Looking for someone who can create high quality maps for a TDM server for free. Please message me if you're interested and I'd appreciate if there is any examples of work you've done that can be shown.

-----

Also looking for administrators!

Apply now: http://eg-samp.com/forum/index.php?topic=33.0

Greetings, SA-MP community.

Who are you?
I'm Muhammad Sakr. From Egypt, I've been working as a SA-MP developer for roughly 4 years. Although my first year was technically a phase of training, I have, now, achieved high knowledge in programming, not only in SA-MP, but also in C++, Java and Lua.

Basically. I have been mostly programming for people on SA-MP, never bothered to start my own project. I had only one project, the first one I've ever created in 2013. Which is a simple built TDM project. But I had several RP scripts completely written of scratch.

I wish you not worry about my skills, as you will see them right in action as soon as we begin. And if you want furthermore, I can program sample codes for you before we begin, to make sure my skills are guaranteed.

You just need to tell me what type of gamemode you want, give me your background of what you want, and I will script what you technically want.

(Keep in mind, I won't code my own ideas in the script, you will tell me what to script, and I will script what you tell me, my own ideas are only up as suggestions)
(I don't work as a secondary scripter, or with another)

Neat, and how much will I pay you?
Payment amount depends on gamemode, features, hours and difficulty/uniqueness of the script.
However, it will be furthermore discussed in PM.

Ah, that's good. But how can I pay you?
Well. I only accept PayPal payments.
Payment information will be given to you once the contract is signed.
(More methods can be discussed if problems occur in PayPal)

Very good. But how can I reach you? I want to know more.
The only way to reach/contact me before the contract is through a PM on SA-MP forums. Throw me one, and I will respond as fast as I can.

Thanks, I will send you a PM

Hello sa-mp community.
Alright so im actially looking for a scripter for building an unique roleplay script
im searching for a exparianced scripter that writed an roleplay script before who can write a big script with many systems
For serious people only!
for paymant information you can pm me
have a good day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarZ
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello.
Call Of Duty Ghosts/War of Nations.. is now looking for UCP/ACP Designer/developer..
if you are interest pm me here.
Still Looking,reward Admin+VIP Level.

Looking for Experienced, Mature Staff. Make sure you meet the requirments before you apply.
More Information on my signature.

Hello Guys,

I am looking for a game mode scripter if you can help me please contact

Email: alexbrooks737@gmail.com
fb: @AlexBrooks.official

What are we looking for?
We're looking simply for a person to map for us for free, the jobs this person will get is /ONLY/ small interiors. The exterior part of Angel Pine is I myself taking care of.
Let's cut the long ass bullshit as usually; What's the payment?
There's no payment at all, we're a community driven simply off interest, you will be assigned shit to do but you won't get paid.
Hit us up at
Skype (noel@salehson.tk)
Steam (MichaelGriffinBby)

Hi,

I'm looking for partners to open up a new community server, the expenses will be deliberated by me, the GM doesen't matter either, if you already have the script suggest it to me, i only need a experienced player [no matter what GM he played], that knows at least to set up a server when it's hosted and to help you boost the chances of joining, the candidate must know something about scripting. If you're intrested in becoming the "Community Manager" along with me, hit me up here or on Discord.

You can only contact me Here [PM], or on Discord.

Discord: Escobar#0607

I have a unique CnR gamemode, if someone is interested PM me with your offer!

Looking forward to see it on a decent community!

I want to hire someone who can script for us. Pm me your price/month and show me some of your scripts that you made before. Have a good day

we're currently hiring a hoster for Restaurant Death-match and bring it in the hosted tab list
if you're interested, you can PM ME.
and you'll be rewarded as co-owner

I'm looking a simple cnr gamemode which work like Los Santos cnr only Los santos

Hello,

We're looking for experience administrators for a RP server, Script is unique and attractive.

If you feel to apply so, Contact me on SA-MP forums with a proper proposal.

Regards;
Bingo