Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

i looking for Scripter
i will give him 60$ Monthly if he will Stay in server
if he want to finish and go he will get anything he want
my Skype : Notnow751@yahoo.com
Thankes

looking for a 2nd scripter to be apart of a new community, heavy Roleplay setting. Must be able to work to a good standard, position withing community offered and potentially the chance of being paid depending on quality of scripting.

Note that you will be working under the Development Manager but will share the workload. Possibility of advancement is possible.

PM me with Skype details if interested.

looking for a 2nd scripter to be apart of a new community, heavy Roleplay setting. Must be able to work to a good standard, position withing community offered and potentially the chance of being paid depending on quality of scripting.

Note that you will be working under the Development Manager but will share the workload. Possibility of advancement is possible.

PM me with Skype details if interested.

Hello to everybody!

So, I wasn't here like one year, and I am back at it again! I checked the forums like once in 2 months, so...
Holidays are finally here, and I'm going to have much more time to work with SA-MP, and other business related to it! Well, I'd like to offer my services, I'm working for free (but I'd like to have an admin or VIP level assigned in game).
What can I do for you?

Well, I can work with a few things:
  • Photoshop - Design logos & banners
  • Sony Vegas - Video Editing (still an amateur, but I'm learning)
  • I can do in-game stuff (be an administrator)
PS. I forgot to mention that I'll only work for RP servers!
Send me a message on the forums , for further information!

Thank you!

Looking for a Hoster only who can host a website and samp server.Join https://discord.gg/h98t6e2 for more info.

What you'll get?

You will get All VIP and Donation Money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingPlayer
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello to everybody!

So, I wasn't here like one year, and I am back at it again! I checked the forums like once in 2 months, so...
Holidays are finally here, and I'm going to have much more time to work with SA-MP, and other business related to it! Well, I'd like to offer my services, I'm working for free (but I'd like to have an admin or VIP level assigned in game).
What can I do for you?

Well, I can work with a few things:
  • Photoshop - Design logos & banners
  • Sony Vegas - Video Editing (still an amateur, but I'm learning)
  • I can do in-game stuff (be an administrator)
PS. I forgot to mention that I'll only work for RP servers!
Send me a message on the forums , for further information!

Thank you!
Check your inbox please.

Hello everyone

anyone interested in opening a community?
I will do the scripting part alone i dont have any problems with it i still didnt decided server type weither it be a dm, roleplay or freeroam i need a team, members that have the same interests as me so we can discuss and come up with the whole community idea, gm and features i can script sql, yini and almost any kind of gm.

PS: Already choosed a name its "Galax Multiplayer" check the logo in my signature.

If you are interested PM Here or add me on Skype: truething97

I'm still looking for someone who wants to build a sa-mp server but can't afford vps,
Your gamemode should be Freeroam/Roleplay or DayZ/Survival

Climax of the day instead of searching people to help in a staff team whatsoever I'm searching a small team of people who are willing to roleplay a State Trooper in Bone County. Do you think you're capable enough of doing so and not just stopping by for a rank? Leave me a private message with your motivation.

doing scripts for free!

if you like my scripts we can talk about money

message me on skype unclemurdathekilla

just dont piss me off or i will delete you off friends list

feel free to add me and talk about anything samp related

EDIT@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

if you think your good as scripting ill pay you for some scripts... they better be good scripts too

Looking for scripters,mappers,testers and hosters.

Contact info: PM me here or contact me on discord: https://discord.gg/h98t6e2

Looking for a scripter to work off a base gamemode for a new Heavy Roleplay community. Must be experienced. Position withing the community offered/credits for the work and the potential to be paid at a LATER date.

Please contact me via PM or add me on skype. Lee_Stephen85.

Please note that this community works at a professional level and maturity is expected.

Looking for a person who is having Vps to host my Server.
Pm me if you have one .

Looking for a scripter to work off a base gamemode for a new Heavy Roleplay community. Must be experienced. Position withing the community offered/credits for the work and the potential to be paid at a LATER date.

Please contact me via PM or add me on skype. Lee_Stephen85.

Please note that this community works at a professional level and maturity is expected.

Looking to script for a roleplay community, payment is a must. Not expensive,

Contact me via PM or add my skype - live:mickeyisgg

Hello,
I am looking for a permanent scripter who can make a Roleplay game-mode. and willing to start a community, If you got the game mode then it's no need to make it from zero.
I am good in Website and teamspeak, but I can not script.
The scripter will have same ranks as I do.

CONTACT INFORMATION

Deleted

GTA 5 on SA-MP

Looking for 2 active scripters and 1 hoster.From long time me and my friends were planning to make GTA 5 in SA-MP.we would do it in our community,as we need 1 scripter to work in our Roleplay server and another scripter to work on GTA 5 Stuffs,my own maps will be used and if any others mappers want to help us on Roleplay server so they can contact me here Via PM or in Discord https://discord.gg/h98t6e2

Scripting and mapping service is available now, contact me if you need one.
TGoldenB is my skype or contact me here.

Looking for professional and experienced Administrators/Mappers to assist in creation of a new Heavy Roleplay Community. Please note background check will be done and must be aged 16 or above.

Mappers, examples of your work will be required.

Contact myself on skype at lee.stephen85