Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkNelson
Посмотреть сообщение
i'm a scripter and i'm looking for work in any server, i script with cheap prices between $7-6
if you're looking for a scripter, So you must know that you found the trusted one. i worked in Hosted Tab freeroam servers before.
Contact me here :
email : marwenjemai3@gmail.com
or PM me on samp forums.
Between $7-6 ? 1...2...3...4...5...7...6...8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melktert
Посмотреть сообщение
Who care, money is money..

Mature, fluent English person offering funding, hosting, forums, and an active staff team and helpers.

Our team is looking to work in ROLEPLAY ONLY

Willing to work with a driven and professional scripter with a solid script base.

Add me on Skype to discuss: Luke.Tribe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melktert
Посмотреть сообщение
i don't care xD MONEY IS MONEY!

remove.

Looking for a decent scripter with a decent script.
I'm looking forward to start a gaming community and ready to invest a lot. I'm actually looking for people who has nice scripts but doesnt have money to host. Inbox me, if you are interested.

Our team is looking for scripters for roleplay. We are currently in need of the following:
  • Fix of /lock
  • Parking cars (advanced)
  • Tag system
  • Fixing the death system
  • Fixing general bugs within the server
  • Fixing MySQL updates
You will be payed if you stick within the team. If you're looking to take this role as a developer please contact my Skype and we can talk about any questions: austinkoky12@outlook.com

Payments may vary from $0.25 - $5.00+ depending on what you script. (Once the thing you script is fully working)

I'm having a lot of free time, I'm a webprogrammer, and I can also make SA:MP scripts/gamemodes.
I've made my own gamemode, had a huge playerbase with around 150 players, know how to make gamemode from stratch, can show you my own gamemode, but it's hungarian so you will not understand a single word.
I can speak English, I work with the latest mysql, and I write quality code, for better optimatization and syncronization. Hit me up if you are looking for a loyal and experienced developer with a lot of free time.

Disclamer: I'm not working for free, if you want to have a serious developer with it's goods, then contact me, I dont work with people who wants me to do the job for owner, or developer permission, thats dumb.

p.s: I can show you videos from different gamemodes/scripts that I wrote recently.

Hey folks,

My community "DayZ" is looking for a Head administrator.
The requirements are;
-Very experienced on SAMP (Must be well known or old in SAMP forums)
-Extensive knowledge about DayZ
-Fluent English without any grammatical errors.
-Must have a Professional attitude.
-Trustworthy & Loyal
-Must be active and truly dedicated.
-Obedience

About us,
We are the most popular DayZ community with around an average live playerbase of minimum 50 and 100+ during the weekends. We are a fast growing community, our website is GTA-DAYZ.com

If you're interested, hit me on Skype for an interview
Skype - Steven.jhon7
If you don't have a Skype, hit me on PM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CillitTwib
Посмотреть сообщение
Mature, fluent English person offering funding, hosting, forums, and an active staff team and helpers.

Our team is looking to work in ROLEPLAY ONLY

Willing to work with a driven and professional scripter with a solid script base.

Add me on Skype to discuss: Luke.Tribe

Still looking - Roleplay Developer.

Dedicated team of driven individuals are looking for a good quality mature scripter with a decent script to help forge a high quality gaming community.
Team is mature and level headed and dedicated to providing a friendly productive environment for nurturing roleplay.

Team is well funded and able to fund the server in its entirety.

If you are a capable scripter and are keen to work in a high quality environment that focuses on providing good RP then we are the community for you.

This is NOT a paid position, we are looking for developers who are driven by a love of quality roleplay, and are keen to take advantage of a professional platform at no cost to themselves, and are excited to be given a free opportunity to engage with a good community and professional staff team and provide enjoyment to players.

If this sounds like you, and you are a good quality scripter with a script in a postition ready to launch, you should add me on Skype, or PM me here.

I prefer Skype and do not check my PMs regularly

HOKAGE GAMING ROLEPLAY

HOKAGE GAMING ROLEPLAY IS THE MOST DYNAMIC SERVER HIRING ADMINS, ADVISORS, FACTION LEADER, GANG LEADERS AND SO ON. CHECK THE FORUMS

Looking for a professional mapper for zombie server

Hey everyone. I am creating a server and I am in need of a mapper to map everything on the server, to provide a great atmosphere.

Fluent, proper English knowledge is a must.

Payment is PayPal only, it can be discussed, based on how much work you do.

Contact me with reference pictures on Skype, my account name is:
stryp. (with the dot at the end)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pravin
Посмотреть сообщение
Looking for a decent scripter with a decent script.
I'm looking forward to start a gaming community and ready to invest a lot. I'm actually looking for people who has nice scripts but doesnt have money to host. Inbox me, if you are interested.
^ If anyone is interested let me know.

Looking for some scripters to script a TDM gamemode as a team.

If we have a good playerbase on it, i will host the server on Hosted Tab.

Private message me for more information.

looking for web designe who can design me a homepage for my server

Hello, im looking for a scripter to work with me to create a cops and robbers. I love Cops and Robbers and would love to build a community around it. If you'd like to fufill this role, then contact me on skype, philmecory20@outlook.com, if everything is how i'd want it, there will be a payment, and a Owner role if you would love to stay

Hello everyone.

I was working on this script for a long time with my friend we create all things..

just i need admins ( good admin, have experience, active..)

i opened the server for you guys i really hope you like the server.

-Giving :Backpack, 3,000,000$, [Refund Hiring]

(By the way the server like the old NGG script so it's a good thing !)

The server will always be open.

-San Andreas Gaming Roleplay : 144.76.68.79:10545

Offering Graphics Designer services. Can do logos, banners web-design ( no programming included). All has to be paid for no free work. Prices negotiated (P.S if you dont have money, dont waste time)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryp
Посмотреть сообщение
Looking for a professional mapper for zombie server

Hey everyone. I am creating a server and I am in need of a mapper to map everything on the server, to provide a great atmosphere.

Fluent, proper English knowledge is a must.

Payment is PayPal only, it can be discussed, based on how much work you do.

Contact me with reference pictures on Skype, my account name is:
stryp. (with the dot at the end)
Hey check your inbox!

Are you an experienced mapper? We want your help!

We're looking for a handful of talented mappers to join our dynamic team! We have a vision for Bone County and we need your help to succeed!

You will be rewarded for your maps.

Please come have a chat to us on our Discord Server and show us some of your work. That's all it takes!

https://discordapp.com/invite/mWnsM