Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrossUSAAF
Посмотреть сообщение
A CnR community is looking for a Server Manager (level 5 out of 7). Manager is a foreman for each lower level admin and operator. As a manager, you take care of our server, services as well as personnel.

We use several platforms to collaborate such as Discord, Trello and GitHub. You are offered a vantage point in a growing community where everyone has good to be. We will launch closed beta in near future.

Requirements:
  • Fluent written English
  • Years of experience as a manager on SA-MP servers
  • Active
  • Basic knowledge of databases and servers
Send the application to Saloun by using the following format:

Код:
Nickname:
First name:
How many years have you been on SA-MP?:
Do you know any programming languages?:
Letter of application:
The best applicants are chosen to group interview.
Still looking for one more good applicant!

HostName: Las Venturas Roleplay
Address: 164.132.100.45:7777

check here maybe they need some mappers

Police system Like:-

/ar + timer jail
/tk - ticket player for wanted level

Looking for a role play server to join mainly looking for county servers but will join a city one too.. pm me..

I'l keep it short and simple.

I'm looking for a scripter who is willing to make a script from scratch underpayment!

RULES

1 : You do as I say. I'm not going to be a dictator but the script has to be as I imagine it.

2 : You will get paid for your services with IRL money. This can be transferred to you through an international bank deposit, PayPal, or visa. You will be paid monthly.

3 : You have 1 duty, scripting, keep the server bug free & keep it updated. This means that admin duty won't be any of your concerns. You will not have to handle reports etc... But you'll also won't receive unnecessary admin cmds.

4 : A sick ass rp acc. You will be known server-wide as Head scripter or something similar. But I don't allow any staff member (scripter(s)/admins) to be a high ranked faction/fam member. You will be busy enough with IRL shit in ur life work/school, scripting so I bet you won't have time to lead a faction .

If you are interested pm me.

Best regards Vato.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VatoGomez
Посмотреть сообщение
I'l keep it short and simple.

I'm looking for a scripter who is willing to make a script from scratch underpayment!

RULES

1 : You do as I say. I'm not going to be a dictator but the script has to be as I imagine it.

2 : You will get paid for your services with IRL money. This can be transferred to you through an international bank deposit, PayPal, or visa. You will be paid monthly.

3 : You have 1 duty, scripting, keep the server bug free & keep it updated. This means that admin duty won't be any of your concerns. You will not have to handle reports etc... But you'll also won't receive unnecessary admin cmds.

4 : A sick ass rp acc. You will be known server-wide as Head scripter or something similar. This means that getting into a faction/fam without an apply will a piece of cake for you. But I don't allow any staff member (scripter(s)/admins) to be a high ranked faction/fam member. You will be busy enough with IRL shit in ur life work/school, scripting so I bet you won't have time to lead a faction .

If you are interested pm me.

Best regards Vato.
If you are making a roleplay server I suggest you to inform yourself what metagaming is - you've just posted that if a player is known around the server as a head scripter (ooc) he can get into a family or faction very easily (which is ic, no connection at all).

Was thinking about pming you about it but when I read this I changed my mind, completely shows you unprofessionalism and nobody would like to work with someone who isnt professional.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinExec
Посмотреть сообщение
If you are making a roleplay server I suggest you to inform yourself what metagaming is - you've just posted that if a player is known around the server as a head scripter (ooc) he can get into a family or faction very easily (which is ic, no connection at all).

Was thinking about pming you about it but when I read this I changed my mind, completely shows you unprofessionalism and nobody would like to work with someone who isnt professional.
If you have any experience with a rp server (admin/scripting etc...) and I bet you do, you'll probably know that the server owner, scripters, admins etc.. Don't need to do shit to get into facs. Name me one developer / head admin or something that after all the shit that they have to do, went towards the freaking forum and applied for a faction lol.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
If you have any experience with a rp server (admin/scripting etc...) and I bet you do, you'll probably know that the server owner, scripters, admins etc.. Don't need to do shit to get into facs. Name me one developer / head admin or something that after all the shit that they have to do, went towards the freaking forum and applied for a faction lol.
im sure that even if someone would script for you he wouldnt have time to enjoy server by playing on it (expect when he has finished all things and waiting for suggestion from players) and also expect when he's checking things ingame like bugs or whatever so basicly you guys dont need to fight if he'll metagame or dont know to rp lol.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Well everyone if its a normal server. You have to apply for a faction, you cant just get invited (im talking about big communities like www.gta-sarp.com, maybe you mean servers with 10 players then yeah you are right)

some examples from sarp forums; Joseph Kennedy, Kyle Young, Desmond DeSantos, Justin Phelps etc.

Currently build a Roleplay Community. Looking for some people to build some interior/shop maps.

Private message for details.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
That's how my server works.
Everyone is equal.

Cheers!

Hello we are in need of server advertiser with rep over 15 and hiring professional staff to our community which is on hosted tab with growing community(Freeroam/dm/race/drift/CnR) . We are also hiring professional web developer based on IP forums. Hit me up via PM.

Recruiting third party developer, skype = a596203334
Will pay.

Hi.

In a couple of weeks time i am planning on opening up a server, i have already done some scripting. I know some basic pwno and i quite a lot of experience within mapping, so if you want to help me hit me up with a forum PM and i'll hand you over my skype contact.

Dear SA-MP community

xTreme Stunt Freeroam (xSF) hired a new Server Owner and Developer, me. My name is Shifty and I am born and raised in The Netherlands. I am an active SA-MP player and (executive) administrator since 2010. xSF is a large freeroam network with almost no limitations, we try to offer the best gaming environment for our players. The server's playerbase decreased enormously because there was no activity from the previous management. I am here to bring the activity back and let the community grow to its glory days.

Personally I can do most basic things when it comes to scripting, however, I am not a professional scripter and therefore I am looking for a trustable partner. You will be assisting me in updating the website and the server itself.

What will you get?
- An Administrator rank in-game and on the forums;
- A fair cut from the net income of the server;
- A great experience of being part of a team of a large gaming community.

Contact details
Forum: http://xsfserver.com/forums and send a private message to Shifty (Server Owner)

I am looking forward a great cooperation with a well-known developer.

Kind Regards
Shifty

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
And how many of the players in those communities appreciate that admins get to skip the proper process? I'd say not many.

TALENTED GRAPHICS DESIGNER(S) WANTED
Hello!

Let me first thank you for taking the time to read this post. It is likely that the heading has attracted your attention and interest, and that is a great start.

In the next two months I am hoping to launch a new community and am in need of assistance with the design of attractive and modern graphics to reflect our new community.

To attract the right people I believe in offering outstanding conditions, such as:
- No strict deadlines, work at your own pace
- Payment to be discussed on a per task basis
- Your choice of involvement in the community or not
- A relaxed and friendly environment

To be considered for a part in this community you should be able to provide the following:
- Sample of prior works
- A short description of yourself and history of your involvement with graphics design

But most importantly, you should bring a friendly personality and great attitude!

Feel free to submit your expression of interest by sending me a forum PM directly. Also do the same if you have any questions.

Thanks again for taking the time to read this post, and have a good day!

Mitch

Hi, I'm Adrian and I'm looking to start a RP community with a brand new script I've finished. It's OK if you will do a fresh start or if you want me to team up with your big server. I have no idea on advertising servers on the English-speaking community, so I would need someone to do that for me. As such, you would, technically, be a co-founder, and I'm open to creative suggestions. I can host on my own, if you would like to host it then no problem!

Add me at Skype if interested: adrian__22 (that double underscore is not a typo, heh)

Hello SAMP Community,

im searching for a long term experienced pawn developer for my project who will get paid on hourly basis(PayPal, Bank Wire - how you wish).

He/She needs to have high availibilty (15h/week at least), good english skills and should work out gamemodes as we wish them to be.

Also you may be working together with a webdeveloper for a short period of time to work out a matching MySQL database structure for smooth communication between game & web.

We offer to provide a SAMP server obviously as well as a git server to keep track over done changes.

Let me know if you are interested!

Best regards,

DMT

Greetings!

I'm the Server Owner at Trinity Roleplay (http://www.trinity-roleplay.com) and I am looking for some one who is available to assist with funding and whom of which has knowledge in pawno scripting.. a partner of sorts you can say. He/she will be my Co-Owner and assist with managing the server on a day-to-day basis. Feel free to hit me up here or on our forums.