Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

I'm available to script for a roleplay server for free. I'm experienced enough and are able to do pretty much anything.

Send me a PM with the server IP and/or teamspeak3 IP.

I'm searching for some members, opening a faction in one Light-Medium Roleplay.
You need to have at least Medium Shooting Skills, Medium English Knowledge and Minimal Roleplay Knowledge.
If you are willing to join hit me up on Forum PM or just add me on my skype "nasko20011".

A CnR community is looking for a Server Manager (level 5 out of 7). Manager is a foreman for each lower level admin and operator. As a manager, you take care of our server, services as well as personnel.

We use several platforms to collaborate such as Discord, Trello and GitHub. You are offered a vantage point in a growing community where everyone has good to be. We will launch closed beta in near future.

Requirements:
  • Fluent written English
  • Years of experience as a manager on SA-MP servers
  • Active
  • Basic knowledge of databases and servers
Send the application to Saloun by using the following format:

Код:
Nickname:
First name:
How many years have you been on SA-MP?:
Do you know any programming languages?:
Letter of application:
The best applicants are chosen to group interview.

Metropolis Roleplay, is in need of experienced staff members that are willing to be active. Join/Register on:

metropolisroleplay.eu.org/forum

We are looking for Admins,Helpers feel free to make an application.

Regards,
Community Manager,
Jimmy_Conner

Hello My name is Jimmy Conner,I am the Community Manager of Metropolis Roleplay
I am here to announce that Our server is looking for Admins.If you are interested feel free to make an application for adminship.

Forums: www.metropolisroleplay.eu.org/forum

Server IP: 190.112.41.88:7777

Regards,
Community Manager,
Jimmy conner

I'm looking for a scripter. (obviously for $)
PM me!

We Have a Big Community With Average 15 Players. We are searching for a good PHP Coder. Advanced Php Coder. We are going to pay for about 50$ every month and Admin in Server. I want someone with a good experience with Php and with Donations! Thank you

We own Server : X-Portal
For more information add us on skype: armando.gjoni1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xportaler
Посмотреть сообщение
We Have a Big Community With playerbase 15 Players. We are searching for a good PHP Coder. Advanced Php Coder. We are going to pay for about 50$ every month and Admin in Server. I want someone with a good experience with Php and with Donations! Thank you

Big community < 15 players lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystallize
Посмотреть сообщение
Big community < 15 players lol
I mean 15 Players Online

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xportaler
Посмотреть сообщение
We Have a Big Community With Average 15 Players. We are searching for a good PHP Coder. Advanced Php Coder. We are going to pay for about 50$ every month and Admin in Server. I want someone with a good experience with Php and with Donations! Thank you

Scammer ^ be careful

Need gang system like this
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=585851
Just with Y_ini. Can anyone make it pls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon64
Посмотреть сообщение
Need gang system like this
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=585851
Just with Y_ini. Can anyone make it pls?
Learn basic coding then make it yourself.

Anyone can free to help me out to my Gamemode Thanks +rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrossUSAAF
Посмотреть сообщение
A CnR community is looking for a Server Manager (level 5 out of 7). Manager is a foreman for each lower level admin and operator. As a manager, you take care of our server, services as well as personnel.

We use several platforms to collaborate such as Discord, Trello and GitHub. You are offered a vantage point in a growing community where everyone has good to be. We will launch closed beta in near future.

Requirements:
  • Fluent written English
  • Years of experience as a manager on SA-MP servers
  • Active
  • Basic knowledge of databases and servers
Send the application to Saloun by using the following format:

Код:
Nickname:
First name:
How many years have you been on SA-MP?:
Do you know any programming languages?:
Letter of application:
The best applicants are chosen to group interview.
- Still looking!

I'm looking for a PHP/MySQL developer who could create an advanced UCP. I will pay for your work.

Looking for someone to create an RP server with me. Must be from a time zone not too far from USA. Willing to pay for certain stuff. Contact me on discord @ prince#0358

TDM SCRIPTERS

Hello There I was Hoping to get a Professional Scripter For helping me Make my TDM server he just needs to add scripts and all anyone please PM me Please I need pro scripter in TDM servers.
He will be given Permanent Owner of Server and Will be Main scripter.

I also need a Guy to Make website for my community he will be given same Rewards as Scripters

Coder/scripter available!
I am looking for a server with a decent playerbase (or not), preferably roleplay server to develop for. I have a lot of experience with various programming languages. I am a mature guy and I am loyal. If you are interestes you can send me a private message or add me on skype - ge.ci.ka

Looking for an additional job for extra money.

If you need any help with creating new systems, fixing errors or anything else you would like to do with pawn language for your server - send me a PM.
All of my scripts are with high quality.

P.S: For saving or loading issues I work only on MySQL, dini or anything else is not acceptable.

Metropolis Roleplay is in need of experienced staff members that are willing to be active.
For adminship you must have to apply on our forums.

Server Information:
Server IP: 190.112.41.88:7777
Forums: www.metropolisroleplay.eu.org/forum
Discord: discordapp.com/C4haFpX