Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

I am looking for a stable community to join. I will provide my scripting services, If needed. RP communities only.

Looking for a partner to start up a community with me.

If you're interested, hit me a message.
We will discuss things in skype.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celmir
Посмотреть сообщение
Looking Again, and my Skype name is celmir.hernandez
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celmir
Посмотреть сообщение

"Where you can be Everything!"
|SAMP| Website|Forum|Discord|

About Us:
We are a community that has been started two months ago. It was Modern Roleplay, due to lack of finance and playerbase the server has been stopped, and continued after two months.We have a unique gamemode script and everything you see is unique. Modernized Community and Script. We just need Stable Staff Members of the community.
Hiring Staff Members:
  • 3-5 Administrators
  • 1 Faction Leader
  • 1-3 Family Leaders
  • 1 Hoster[Hosted Tab]
  • 3 Beta Testers
  • 2 Advertisers
Bump!
But things changed,...
For Administrators, make a Admin Applications at the forums: Click Here!
For Faction Leader or Family Leaders, talk to Miguel(Me), Alex King or Ronald on Discord: Click Here!
And same on the Hoster, Testers, and Advertisers...

I'm searching for some members, opening a faction in one Light-Medium Roleplay.
You need to have at least Medium Shooting Skills, Medium English Knowledge and Minimal Roleplay Knowledge.
If you are willing to join hit me up on Forum PM or just add me on my skype "nasko20011".

Opening a huge RP community. PM me if you meet the requirements below:
  • good Graphic skills
  • good Advertiser
  • well experienced Admin
  • Mapper
  • Scripter
    or anything your skilled with that got help the community in any way.
    this is our www.roleplay.red, just in case.

I've opened RP Community, but I need scripter to help me to change the script I'm currently using , totally change in his look, I wanna add new commands etc, I'm not that pro...

Notorious Gaming

I am looking forward forward to start a Gaming Community, mostly a SAMP Roleplay server, i am in need of experienced Scripters, Web Designers, Graphic Designers and a few helpers who are willing to dedicate their effort in the community, at the moment we have only one server running, which is our main communiation way (Teamspeak 3) we will be running a SAMP Roleplay server, the server is expected to be Medium-Hardcore, i will be paying for all the services and they will be premium quality.

Forum PM only

You must be over the age of 18
Mature and able to communicate
Must be familiar with Pawno and MySQL
You have to be active and dedicate your efforts to the community at all times when you're available
You have to speak english fluenty

Looking for a partner to start up a community with me.

Looking for:
[-] Scripters.
[-] Testers.

If you're interested, give me a message in skype or forum.
We will discuss things in skype.

Looking for people who is interested to help with my project
samp-support.com | client and scripting help

• Tickets | Live Chat | Boards

• I am looking for mappers to answer mapping requests, they should not charge for small requests however they can charge for big requests, the money are theirs, no need to transfer any percent to the community.
• I am also looking for scripters to answer scripting questions and issues and to help with script requests, our support is free, however they can charge for script requests.

Who is interested PM me or contact us on the live chat.

Guy i need for a scriptor to help me and we can work together on a script

Looking for a reliable server to administrate.

I am looking for a good server with hosted tab. I prefer any gamemode except RP/DayZ modes. I have past administrating experience with Cops and Robbers Server, also a Freerome/Stunt server. But I am familiar with all types of gamemodes. Unfortunatley the servers shut down. I am also an average level mapper. I will be available in game for 4 hours/day, any time zone.

Thanks.

Looking to code for ROLEPLAY SERVERS.

I have experience in pawno, c++ and java.

I have previous scripting ability's and i prefer to work with big servers.

message me your skype.

Hi guys, me and my friend opened a new roleplay server but we need help with scripting, PM me for more information..

Hello guys! We have a Community RP opened a month ago. Qe are currently looking for active staff members to join the community. Feel free to PM me here.

Looking for a web designer

Looking for a scripter with experience in Pawn and SQL programming.
Also I'm looking for a web developer who can set up forums, homepage, UCP.

Feel free to contact me by sending a PM or by Skype [ron7897].

Looking for someone who can do a simple mapping job for me. PM me

Im looking for some work to do.

Currently i've got some free days/time and i was looking for anyone whos was in need of help and seekin for a scripter.

Im able to create a new system in Dini/MySQL
Working on Zcmd processor.
Anything that you want that involves scripting just let me know what you want.

Forum PM me if you're interested.

I am looking for my pathner we both will run our channel and can be famous yea feel free to PM me for more details or skype: aliqadri123