Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

If anyone is looking for textdraw designer, send me a PM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whadez
Посмотреть сообщение
bump
You're looking so boring :]

Looking for Staff:

-Good English knowledge
-Mature and active
-Past experience administrating

Send a Private Message if interested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyderX
Посмотреть сообщение
You're looking so boring :]
I am to be honest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astralis
Посмотреть сообщение
Looking for Staff:

-Good English knowledge
-Mature and active
-Past experience administrating

Send a Private Message if interested.

PMs Blocked?

Scripter looking to do some works.

What Can i Offer :
  1. Bug Fixes
  2. Creating whole new system
  3. Mapping(if needed)
  4. Alot more.

About payments, we can talk for it , im working on low payments which depends on what i am going to work on.
Forum PM me if you are interested.

Need a Developer? Send me a PM or add me on skype (thalennahz) and we'll talk further.
I don't do web development, only pawn, I won't make scripts from scratch but I will gladly serve as a Developer in a community, I do this as a hobby and thus don't require payment, I fucking despise people asking for payment to do something like this, unless it's a real job.

Don't waste my time, if you can barely speak English, intend to make a script from scratch or don't have a proper and steady playerbase (20 players average, a little less is okay), don't bother contacting me.

I also have other responsibilities, meaning I'll definetly dedicate time, but I prefer assisting in already finished communities and spend a few hours per day fixing bugs and implementing features, I also prefer roleplaying communities over others.

I can show some of my previous works, I've been doing pawn for a year or two now and am proficient in it, however not perfect, I can make mistakes and will obviously fix them.

Loking for who can make irc fs edit J-IRC p me

Creating graphics, advertisement and a complete website for your servers for money. Scripting small systems for free, big systems for money. Send me a PM if interested. The PM must contain information of what you want me to, the amount you are willing to pay. I accept payments through Paypal and Paysafecard.

I need someone who can help me just PM me

I need someone who can make a logo for my server

Who need scripiter/mapper pm meeeeee

I need someone who can make a logo for me server PM me

Can Anyone Help me Making land system?

Good Morning, Good Afternoon

I looking for help to script a gamemode, all sort of gamemode, i got YSI Experiance and MySQL, i got 1 year of pawn, i look for a SERIOUS project with a lot of people
I got skype you can add me : espion601 i got a mic and i want to see our team and be developer rank on your server i got work(but it's outdated because i don't have update it like 4, 5 month and it's not my level now), i speak french, english and a bit of spanish
also you can pm on sa-mp forum thank you.

Looking for active trial moderators. If interested PM me. You will have to meet some requirements, to post your application.

Scripter looking to do some works.

What Can i Offer :
  1. Bug Fixes
  2. Creating whole new system
  3. Mapping(if needed)
  4. Alot more.

About payments, we can talk for it , im working on low payments which depends on what i am going to work on.
Forum PM me if you are interested.

Looking for scripter to a Real life freeroam gamemode need to fix some bugs + add script some small things! /add my skype linus.45 also i am looking for admins/a co-owner thats need to be scripter server will be running etc in 1-2 months with hosted tab and website+frorum just need to get everything done first so add my skype if u wanna join this jurney!

Looking for experienced mappers and beta testers to help us to develop unique CnR server from scratch. Our team already includes main developer, assistant developer, web developer and helper. We are using several platforms to collaborate, such as Trello, GitHub, Discord and Skype.

We offer you a working environment where everyone has good to be. With us you can grow as a programmer together with learn something new daily. You will also gain an admin status during the tests and grand opening.

We expect your written English is fluent and you have earlier experience working as, for instance, a server admin. You must show your interest by being active daily.

Please contact me as soon as possible via forum PM. I will give you more information there.

Welcome to build a new community!

Society Roleplay is seeking a TOP TIER developer. Must be reckognized within the SAMP community.

Without going into great detail, we have some rather robust features that need cleaning up, as well as our
"Gold coin" system products added through our in game "API" (Fully automated and tradeable MP currency)...

This is for a LLC gaming community and the salary is capped at a potential of $3500 with legal contract and arrangements beforehand.

Simply reply or PM me with your hourly rate (Must have some sort of hourly rate.. as the project will unfold as it goes) and AVAILABILITY... Please note, I am looking for someone that can PUT THE TIME IN over the next week to have little things fixed and the script exapanded to where we need to be..

ALSO, we have a growing playerbase, having 14 dedicated players in under 24 hours.... So this work will need to be done with minimal server down time.. I can arrange a test server.