Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

Edited: Not needed.

Hello,

We're looking for faction leaders and staff members for up-coming roleplay server which will be launched within 7 days, If you're interested then PM me on forum. (RP Experienced ones only)
  • LSFD.
  • GOV.
  • Administrators.
We already have 3 servers which are on hosted tab already and this is the 4th one which will be joining our trail and will be on hosted tab too, We're having 2500+ players base.

Thank you, Good luck!

I Need Someone Who Can Start up a czcnr for me on ultra-h i can add it as a sub user because i tryed once but it stop at the welcome textdraw Welcome To Czcnr Plzz who can help me just pm me please.
Sorry For My Terrible English,and hope somone can help me

I am a experienced PAWN scripter looking for a small jobs and a small fees. I can speak english, but not fluent. Also I know MySQL basics, so any MySQL script wouldn't be a problem. Contact me via PM.

ok i need your help ball check ur pms please.

Giving away a hostskool server, just renewed it today, 50 slot, only giving it to EXPERIENCED people, no newbs.
Comes with a mysql database just not yet as its being setup by hostskool.
PM me.

Los Santos Cops and Robbers is a recently opened server with already a decent player base. It's been online for 3 weeks now @ hosted tab.

We are looking for decent mappers to help us with some of our projects.
If you are interested and you'd like to give us a hand feel free to join our discord group and send a private message to Mattaffix.
We will not pay for your work so if you're thinking you're gonna make some money, drop it.
We can discuss more over private chat on discord or on our forums.

Thanks!

City Life Roleplay

CL-RP.CO.UK

Looking for factions, helpers.

Heavy RP server returning.

Looking to work as an ADMIN (Not in roleplay tho).
Aswell i can manage and help out with forums / developing (fixing bugs etc)

Drop me PM over here and ill reply as soon as i can.

We're looking for a scripter for our community who is skilled, loyal and mature. We're a team of 3 people running the community of Dreamy Gaming. We currently have one server Xtreme Warfare for which we need a scripter. It is a Call of Duty, TDM based server.

What we basically lack is a scripter. Our community is new and a successful one but without a scripter, a lot of issues are being faced. Our basic requirement for the scripter is that he is ready to become a permanent part of our team and is able to dedicate a reasonable amount of time to scripting everyday.

Our website can be visited @ www.dreamygaming.com
Our server has 100 slots and is also on the hosted tab.

The good news for the scripter is that I will also be working with him in the script and not just that but I will also be mapping everything for it. The scripter will get the maximum rank of global administrator on the forum and in the server with access to everything on forum and in the server.

The work is not much for as long as the scripter is dedicated and ready to work together with us as a team and with me as a scripter.

Our community has great plans and aims to achieve, and just for your information, we are not paying in return of any scripting service because we do not need a temporary work done but we need a scripter who will be a permanent part of Dreamy Gaming.

If you are interested, please kindly add me @ Skype: ahmedhassan754

Need admins/helpers on Cops and Robbers server. PM me for more details.

PS: (Project is long term, so offer wont be for long.)

i need to know that how to make a server online when you open it my problem is "i gave my server ip to someone i open the server they gave the ip but my server dosent come to them"

Looking for a good scripter. Add me on skype: live:scriptersa

Correctly paid job.

Hello,

We're looking for faction leaders and staff members for up-coming roleplay server which will be launched within 4 days, If you're interested then PM me on forum. (RP Experienced ones only)
  • LSFD.
  • GOV.
  • Administrators.
We already have 3 servers which are on hosted tab already and this is the 4th one which will be joining our trail and will be on hosted tab too, We're having 2500+ players base.

Thank you, Good luck!

Dreamy Gaming community is looking for a scripter who can be a permanent part of our community for now and for future.

The scripter will be required to develop a COD gamemode from scratch, however we will not be burdening him with too much work since we'll be launching the gamemode according to versions. So initially, the gamemode needs to just have some basic features so we can release it in the beta stage.

The scripter will be given the rank of server owner. He'll have COMPLETE control over the server, access to EVERY command and COMPLETE control of the forum.

Please only contact if you are a mature, dedicated, trusted and a loyal person. We are not looking for people who waste the time of others and then later resign because they can't handle it.

For more information: add me on skype, ahmedhassan754

Hey guys can you do like the image below on the vinewood sign or you can make like the image down on other place if you can plss do it and if you can tell me if I can make one on the mta san andreas and how ? I only remove the sign vinewood(I mean the letters)

http://i.imgur.com/HVYuTSP.jpg

and put the link below to download if you make one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merciful
Посмотреть сообщение
We're looking for a scripter for our community who is skilled, loyal and mature. We're a team of 3 people running the community of Dreamy Gaming. We currently have one server Xtreme Warfare for which we need a scripter. It is a Call of Duty, TDM based server.

What we basically lack is a scripter. Our community is new and a successful one but without a scripter, a lot of issues are being faced. Our basic requirement for the scripter is that he is ready to become a permanent part of our team and is able to dedicate a reasonable amount of time to scripting everyday.

Our website can be visited @ www.dreamygaming.com
Our server has 100 slots and is also on the hosted tab.

The good news for the scripter is that I will also be working with him in the script and not just that but I will also be mapping everything for it. The scripter will get the maximum rank of global administrator on the forum and in the server with access to everything on forum and in the server.

The work is not much for as long as the scripter is dedicated and ready to work together with us as a team and with me as a scripter.

Our community has great plans and aims to achieve, and just for your information, we are not paying in return of any scripting service because we do not need a temporary work done but we need a scripter who will be a permanent part of Dreamy Gaming.

If you are interested, please kindly add me @ Skype: ahmedhassan754
After you make your great job this server demote you without a reason i am giving a warning for you guys None accept that deal ill report that guy

Evolution Prison Roleplay is looking for a mapper to map a prison interior, the mapper will be given vip and he may become part of our staff. You can contact me in pm's for more information.

can you give me one a Mapping Los santos Road ?? for my server RP

i need mapper sir please help me

Looking for admins/helpers for a Cops and Robbers server. PM me or message me ingame. Setting up flyff for fun too.